Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Roman Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 5:58am
Originally posted by shortie.britt shortie.britt wrote:

I want to purchase a closure from roman. This will be my first ever closure. I dont want it to look bulky but more so flat and laid. Can you ladies plz recommend what density i should aso for im really not sure. I just really want natural. I find when its bulky it really takes away from the natural look. Any info is greatly appreciated!
What texture are you getting?  I'd go with 80-90%.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:02am
Has anyone pruchased from Roman recently? Thinking of installing some coarse yaki and need another pack or two.  I hope the quality hasnt gone down...
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:05am
I loved my deep wave from roman and as much as I miss it, I'm afraid to order from him again. 4 months in and my closure had bald spots and my hair was tangling. I finally had to just throw it away. *tear* It was lovely while it lasted though. I was hoping it would last me until summer. I have his kinky straight as well but I like curlier textures. It tangles a little at the nape but I only wear it from time to time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Tokyocereza Tokyocereza wrote:

I loved my deep wave from roman and as much as I miss it, I'm afraid to order from him again. 4 months in and my closure had bald spots and my hair was tangling. I finally had to just throw it away. *tear* It was lovely while it lasted though. I was hoping it would last me until summer. I have his kinky straight as well but I like curlier textures. It tangles a little at the nape but I only wear it from time to time.
I have a deep wave u-part from him.  I should rock that again for a while.  It only tangled when it needed to be washed and conditioned. 
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:29am
Oh how I wish. It got to the point where I was cutting knots out on the daily. It would be like a nest when shampoo and conditioner hit it. I don't know what happened, it just gave up one day. Now I'm searching for an AV/CV that can give me that same texture that will last me longer. I tried another CV but it was a huge fail. Cry
theresag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:27am
Originally posted by MissIt MissIt wrote:

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000 size=3>I need a little help ladies, but I didn't want to just post my problem without a little pre- P*O*R*N! So this is Roman's Wefts and Closures, and this is my first time dealing with closures. The first set of pics are of the closures, the knots were not bleached as I asked, so I bleached them myself. My questions are: Are the knots bleached enough, I didn't think they actually were supposed to be platinum blonde/clear? I used Kaleidocolors blue tone bleach powder and Shimmer Lights shampoo to avoid brassines... is it still too brassy? Is putting scalp-colored material underneath still the process? (You know how techniques change) TIA

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000>Kinky Curly Closure (16in) with Flash

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000>Kinky Curly Closure (16in) without Flash

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000>Duped Curl Pattern Closure with flash

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000>Duped Curl Pattern Closure without flash

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000>Duped Curl Pattern, 28in, 26in, 22in wefts, 18 in closure

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000>Kinky Curly 20in, 18in wefts, 16in closure (The one is the middle has been washed, but not properly dried{stuck it back in the bag}, the one on the right end is how it looks straight out the bag)

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000>Sorry if they are huge I HATE PHOTOBUCKET!!AngryAngryAngry

I think your knots are actually a bit over bleached!
That is what's giving it that look. Can be easily corrected tho with some dye the color of the hair and a mascara brush. Lightly comb the dye onto the roots. Before this I would use shimmer lights again but let it sit for about 5 mins!!
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 9:18am
I love Romans closures, however my fair share have  come overbleached and I have to get a spooley to color the hair back with dye and put stocking fabric underneath.
Maddi0529 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddi0529 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 10:32am
Originally posted by kgreen6110 kgreen6110 wrote:

I love Romans closures, however my fair share have  come overbleached and I have to get a spooley to color the hair back with dye and put stocking fabric underneath.

how do you order from romans?
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 10:37am
eemail him
Maddi0529 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddi0529 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 10:40am
ok thanks alot.. can you pm the email address?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 29>
  Share Topic