Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Roman Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 5:23pm
my Malaysian kinky straight is a bit tangly. maybe that's natural considering the length and texture (24"... thinking bout doing 26/28 now!)

for some reason my closure seems bulky to me? it's only like 75% density though... it may be the way I sewed it to the wig.
anyway I'll be back with pics at some point (lol I know I know I ain't ish)
Sponsored Links

katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 3:33pm
roman's cly wefts tangle too much. day two of install had to cut out a small knot in the back. ready to take hair out after 2 weeks. never experienced anything like this before, with bss or with vendor hair -__-
more detailed review to come

Edited by katakana89 - Apr 01 2013 at 11:18am
Mahoganyjd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahoganyjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 8:55am
I've been wearing my IY for about a month and a half now.  I didn't seal the wefts and I've washed it weekly.  Minimal shedding and what I consider to be normal tangling at the very back.  I could run my ringers through it to remove any tangles.  The only thing that I don't like is the light crimps, but they do flat iron out with my Chi flat iron. 
*__May__* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *__May__* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 4:52pm
My "virgin brazilian" hair from Roman also tangles like some cheap BSS hair, no my $12.99 BSS hair never even tangled like this and when I told him about it he had the audacity to try and blame me and said it was the first time he's heard of his hair tangling lmaoo yeaa okaay. Roman is delusional, he will not accept the fact that his hair may tangle.Man had the nerve to say "you dont know hair" Umm no Roman your hair just sucks. I purchased 2 uparts from him and I'm not impressed and he was very rude when I let him know about the problems. Sending out whack hair theen being rude on top of it naaaw aint nobody got time for that lol I hope you ladies have better luck with his hair but he aint getting any more of my money.
MissIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 11:32am

I need a little help ladies, but I didn't want to just post my problem without a little pre- P*O*R*N! So this is Roman's Wefts and Closures, and this is my first time dealing with closures. The first set of pics are of the closures, the knots were not bleached as I asked, so I bleached them myself. My questions are: Are the knots bleached enough, I didn't think they actually were supposed to be platinum blonde/clear? I used Kaleidocolors blue tone bleach powder and Shimmer Lights shampoo to avoid brassines... is it still too brassy? Is putting scalp-colored material underneath still the process? (You know how techniques change) TIA

Kinky Curly Closure (16in) with Flash

Kinky Curly Closure (16in) without Flash

Duped Curl Pattern Closure with flash

Duped Curl Pattern Closure without flash

Duped Curl Pattern, 28in, 26in, 22in wefts, 18 in closure

Kinky Curly 20in, 18in wefts, 16in closure (The one is the middle has been washed, but not properly dried{stuck it back in the bag}, the one on the right end is how it looks straight out the bag)

Sorry if they are huge I HATE PHOTOBUCKET!!AngryAngryAngry
LFdiva1913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva1913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 12:25pm
I got my first order of Roman light yaki along with a closure. At first sight, I didn't like it but I think it's because I've become so accustumed to virgin hair that I thought his "light yaki" was much coarser than what I remembered from other vendors. After shampooing and dyeing it, it looks and feels better so I'm going to go ahead and get it installed tonight.

virgin-hair-hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virgin-hair-hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 4:53pm
can someone send me a link to roman hair website please? always hear about it but can't find it anywhere! thank you in advance 
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 5:39pm
can we get pre install and install pics?

i have his cly installed now. I'm kinda done with it (2 weeks in)...the tangling is annoying, it creeps up into a ball when I'm not even doing anything. I've been contemplating ordering something else from him but apprehensive bc of how this batch is acting up...

Originally posted by LFdiva1913 LFdiva1913 wrote:

I got my first order of Roman light yaki along with a closure. At first sight, I didn't like it but I think it's because I've become so accustumed to virgin hair that I thought his "light yaki" was much coarser than what I remembered from other vendors. After shampooing and dyeing it, it looks and feels better so I'm going to go ahead and get it installed tonight.

shortie.britt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie.britt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 5:39am
I want to purchase a closure from roman. This will be my first ever closure. I dont want it to look bulky but more so flat and laid. Can you ladies plz recommend what density i should aso for im really not sure. I just really want natural. I find when its bulky it really takes away from the natural look. Any info is greatly appreciated!
shortie.britt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie.britt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 5:41am
Ask*** excuse that im on my phone trying to make this work.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 29>