Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ultimate Roman Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 29>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
flygirlkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flygirlkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Originally posted by flygirlkc flygirlkc wrote:

Originally posted by Ceelopink Ceelopink wrote:

Flygirl

Is the hair still acting up?

I ordered chinese medium yaki, I hope it comes out good

@ Ceelopink, the hair is doing fine now(thanks to the Argan oil), but I have a feeling when I wash it will tangle once again...I am treating this hair with kid glovesSmile   I love the texture just not the tangles.
GIRRRLLLLLLL where u been hiding??? HugHeartHug
Try clarifying the hair when you wash it.  I installed my KS (I relaxed it) and it was very heavy.  I clarified it with Quantum Chelating shampoo and used the Miracle 7 for extensions leave in (Sally's) and it has major SWANNNNNNNGGG and no roughness.

Hey Missyo67, thanks for the wonderful tips..I will follow those steps the next time I wash my hair.I've been here in the Chi trying to stay warmHug
Sponsored Links

misszolae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misszolae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:11am
Hey ladies! Can't start a thread in this section yet but just wanted to share my happy outcome with Roman :)

More pics in my review:
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/1mo-review-on-cv-yaki-deep-wave-pics-inside_topic353788.html

Would love to order from him again soon, itching for some med or coarse yaki straight hair. Just wish a few of his recent reviews weren't Dead

Edited by misszolae - Jan 23 2013 at 2:12am
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:53am
@ miss Zolae very nice... What lengths do you have and how many grams did he use to make your wig, ooh and the price please...

Loving the way it's full x
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:09am
ooh that taki deep wave is gorgeous!
misszolae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misszolae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:37pm
Thanks ladies!

@Nitty0102 This actually isn't a wig I bought from him. I made my own u-part w/ a 12" closure and wefts in 16", 18", and 20". I used about 90% of all of the wefts so I would guess I have ~10oz on my head o__O lol.The price for everything, including shipping and paypal fees, was about $280. I know it's a lot but so in love with this hair so it's been worth it!
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:32pm
I looked at my shipment n its described as synthetic hair piece. Im scared
flygirlkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flygirlkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:42pm

I looked at my shipment n its described as synthetic hair piece. Im scared

I had the same description for my shipment, I think he labels it that way  in order for the hair to get through Chinese and US Customs  with ease IMOSmile
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:15pm
the rest if kinky straight came in. goooorgeous. a little less coarse than my first bundle but I will deal. it looks like he sent my a 16 and a 24... instead if a 16 and a 20. but whatever. I wanna make this wig by Monday   I wish I knew how to later!!
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:45pm
I got my medium yaki, I dyed it jet black and now its kind of dry. I dont know what to condition it with.

The hair looks nice tho
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:07pm

I got my medium yaki, I dyed it jet black and now its kind of dry. I dont know what to condition it with.

The hair looks nice tho

Try dove intensive conditioner.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 29>
  Share Topic