Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Roman Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 29>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:39pm
Is romans yaki as coarse as the coarse yaki?

Anyone tried his medium yaki?
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:01pm
Not sure if anyone will answer because this is a dum newbie question but I'll try anyway... what is the process to order from Roman? Does he have a catalogue or some sort of web site where you can peruse what he has to offer? Is he an individual? A company? A hairstylist? I have the address but I'm fairly new to the virgin hair game and I don't know how to go about this. I was told he's the person to order closures from but I don't even know what to ask or what products I can choose from...
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Not sure if anyone will answer because this is a dum newbie question but I'll try anyway... what is the process to order from Roman? Does he have a catalogue or some sort of web site where you can peruse what he has to offer? Is he an individual? A company? A hairstylist? I have the address but I'm fairly new to the virgin hair game and I don't know how to go about this. I was told he's the person to order closures from but I don't even know what to ask or what products I can choose from...

Hi! I'm new too so I understand the confusion. I can't answer all of your questions but I don't think he has a catalogue or website. I just do a google search on roman and black hair media and see the different types of hair people have brought from him and what catches my attention. When you email him you can always ask questions or for pictures
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

He is a vendor. He doesn't have a website but you can email him at <roman-hair2010@hotmail.com>.

Just tell him your specifications/ask for pictures and he'll send you a price.
dsr_diva09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 5:38am
Does anyone have any experience with his Peruvian or Filppino u-parts? Would you recommend one or the other?
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:19am
Bump for more pics
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:25am
Originally posted by Thedivaisin Thedivaisin wrote:

I just received my first upartwig wig. It's from Roman, a 14" chinese light yaki. I ordered it on the 12/29/12 and got it yesturday. I'm gonna have to figure out how to make it smaller, I ordered a smal cap and its still too big but I have a small head. Does anyone know if I can I can cut the last couple rolls of tracks and the side tabs without the thing falling apart?

You may want to post this question in the lace front wig section.  They may be able to help.
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:19pm
From what Roman told me his Medium Yaki is the what we know to be "regular" yaki straight. But I dont want to order it and its too coarse or has a lot of crimps. But I really like the coarse yaki that was posted earlier. 
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by ILOVEBEYONCE ILOVEBEYONCE wrote:

From what Roman told me his Medium Yaki is the what we know to be "regular" yaki straight. But I dont want to order it and its too coarse or has a lot of crimps. But I really like the coarse yaki that was posted earlier. 

Just ordered medium yaki, will post pics when I get it.

Hope it doesnt have crimps
flygirlkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flygirlkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 6:36pm
I have his Indian medium yaki installed now. It has been about 3 weeks, the first week the hair held up fine (no matting or tangling) after washing it my hair tangled really badCry. My stylist  blow dried, flat iron and styled and  by the time I left the salon the hair started turning into a bird's nest. I went on youtube and "theblusugar" has a video entitled " tangled frizzy weave help" she suggested Creme of Nature Argan oil because it has silicone in it. I tried her suggestions yesterday and so far so good...I haven't had any problems with tangling Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 29>
  Share Topic