Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ultimate Roman Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 29>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DSTruction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote DSTruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 3:15pm
Wigs:
#1 Virgin Mongolian processed to Italian Yaki, 14 inches, bleached knots .. $166

#2 Kinky Curly, 12 or 14 inch (i dont remember), virgin chinese processed to kinky curly, bleached knots .. $166 or $144 .. dont remember lol

Sponsored Links

chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:09pm
Very pretty!!!!!!
Karrla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karrla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:43pm
Have you ladies experienced any tangling with Romans kinky straight? I usually order Kevincn KS, but he doesnt reply to my emails. :( So, I want to switch to Roman.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:00am
Just recieved my order from Roman.  2 bundles of coarse yaki and 2 bundles of kinky straight (1 for a member).  Hair is malaysian.

Wefts nexts to coarse yaki wig:
Emberly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Emberly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:45am
The coarse Yaki is really tempting me to buy again! Is this the same as italian Yaki?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Emberly Emberly wrote:

The coarse Yaki is really tempting me to buy again! Is this the same as italian Yaki?

I think the italian yaki has bigger crimps similar to kinky straight but less bulky.  The coarse yaki has very small kinks throughout the strands but it is very flowy and bounce.  I may order it again in long lengths.
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:30am
Naturalchick30, that coarse yaki is all kinds of gorgeousness
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:02am
DS, girl that mongolian is hot!!!  I may have to try Roman again.
I ordered a chinese Yaki lace wig from him and the hair is stiff as all get out (as my g-ma used to say.
First time that I was ever disappointed with Roman's product. It doesn't really move and just feels stiff. I have to wash it every other day to get some movement out of it but I LOVE that mongolian.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by napturalpretty1908 napturalpretty1908 wrote:

Naturalchick30, that coarse yaki is all kinds of gorgeousness

Thanks!
Thedivaisin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thedivaisin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:17pm
I just received my first upartwig wig. It's from Roman, a 14" chinese light yaki. I ordered it on the 12/29/12 and got it yesturday. I'm gonna have to figure out how to make it smaller, I ordered a smal cap and its still too big but I have a small head. Does anyone know if I can I can cut the last couple rolls of tracks and the side tabs without the thing falling apart?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 29>
  Share Topic