Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Roman Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

is anyone planning on doing a order from him soon thats in the DMV area/ on the east coast?
i just need 3.5-4oz of hair (1 or 2 bundles) and minimum hes saying the factory will accept is 7-8.
realllly need my hair by the time school starts on the 22nd.

let me add a bundle to your order girl. im paypal ready + will split shipping with you.

Does he ship a closure and one bundle? I literally just want a closure but if he would ship your bundle w/ my closure I'd do it with you...

I tried to order 2 2oz bundles and a closure and he shot that down too. so I'm gonna assume no :/
he says this a busy time for the factory so no small orders. who knows when that will change though

Hmm I know that he said he doesn't do 2oz bundles (or at least that's what he told me) so maybe that's why
Sponsored Links

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:31am

is anyone planning on doing a order from him soon thats in the DMV area/ on the east coast?
i just need 3.5-4oz of hair (1 or 2 bundles) and minimum hes saying the factory will accept is 7-8.
realllly need my hair by the time school starts on the 22nd.

let me add a bundle to your order girl. im paypal ready + will split shipping with you.

Does he ship a closure and one bundle? I literally just want a closure but if he would ship your bundle w/ my closure I'd do it with you...

I tried to order 2 2oz bundles and a closure and he shot that down too. so I'm gonna assume no :/
he says this a busy time for the factory so no small orders. who knows when that will change though

Hmm I know that he said he doesn't do 2oz bundles (or at least that's what he told me) so maybe that's why

idk... my original order was all 2oz bundles (kinky straight) and it was fine then. when I asked why the change he made the comment about the factory being busy

Edited by beebeexx - Jan 03 2013 at 12:33am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:20am
He says that it actually costs him more to make just 1 pack of hair.  So this is why he cant do half packs or 2 packs of different textures.  You have to order 2 or more packs of the same texture.Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:22am
Originally posted by JazziAce JazziAce wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

can we get pics of the chinese coarse yaki?

I'm in Looooove. Who is this Roman person and how do I contact him
roman-hair2010@hotmail.com
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:50am
I wish I could get / view pics of the textures installed. Ive been searching and havent found many. Can someone share? You can pm me if you dont want lurkers in. thanks.im tired of my vendor turn around time is ridiculous
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by BeautyAddiction BeautyAddiction wrote:

I wish I could get / view pics of the textures installed. Ive been searching and havent found many. Can someone share? You can pm me if you dont want lurkers in. thanks.im tired of my vendor turn around time is ridiculous

A few ladies have posted pics of their installs.  Do a search.  Which texture did you want to see?
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:46pm
I'm gonna save up for 3 months to buy some kinky straight. 
Damn I should be saving for a car or a house or something

Mrs.DOS1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.DOS1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:29pm
Ladies,

I am about to place an order with Roman for a curly wavy closure and a Indian Yaki closure. When you order closures and/or wefts from Roman do you get them double drawn or do you just stick to single drawn?
Lady_Q_Tee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady_Q_Tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:25pm
I ordered two bundles of Chinese light yaki, his bundles are 3.5oz...I'm going to have to order another bundle at some point as its not as full as I would like..so if you order, order three bundles (I have a small head too)

I like the texture, blends nicely with my natural hair flat ironed.. if I add serum to the hair it does become a tad to silky. Holds a curly when flexi rod-ed, but drops for me by the end of the day..so maybe try setting with a setting lotion if you want longer lasting curls.

No noticeable shedding..maybe a hair or two at max when combing and that is with me cutting the wefts. The wefts are pretty tough, I like sewing through my wefts at the start and end of the tracks, but found it very difficult.

Overall I'm very pleased with Roman, my sister ordered his tight curly(?) I believe and its very pretty and she is also pleased.

I actually can't fault him at all, I will update after a few months of wearing the hair but for now I give him a solid 9.5/10.

Edited by Lady_Q_Tee - Jan 05 2013 at 6:25pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:27pm
Pics?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 29>