BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Roman Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:41pm
Any pics on the way?
Sponsored Links

MissIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:28pm
This is great! I was going to start a separate thread about this, but perhaps I can get my question answered in here Big smile.

Anyway, I want some KC from Roman and I have been talking back and forth with him. When I asked for a price for it, he says which texture do you want: Indian, Brazilian, Mongolian, Chinese, MalaysianConfusedConfusedConfused

I don't really believe that there are all these hair types like this anyway, but what would you guys say is the preceived difference in these types? I don't know what to get?!?! I tried to ask him but, essentially he couldn't answer me...

Any help or your experiences with these textures would be great, thanks!
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:49pm
Just flat out ask him the difference between the textures. I asked a CV this question before and he told me his perspetive but it might be different across the CVs b/c the CV I asked only sold "Malaysian," "Brazilian," and "Peruvian."

I will definitely say NOT Indian though, no matter who I order from. Indian hair does not like to be processed. Generally, I say Chinese, because it's heavier. Malaysian if I want something a little lighter.

MissIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

Just flat out ask him the difference between the textures. I asked a CV this question before and he told me his perspetive but it might be different across the CVs b/c the CV I asked only sold "Malaysian," "Brazilian," and "Peruvian."

I will definitely say NOT Indian though, no matter who I order from. Indian hair does not like to be processed. Generally, I say Chinese, because it's heavier. Malaysian if I want something a little lighter.

Thanks Kurlie Beauty. I did flat out ask him and he said "Thousands words not than try in real.
thank you". I asked again and he said "Better try the hair in real
Thank you". ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused If he had not been recommended and "tried and true" on this board I wouldn't order from him based on those answers.

Thanks for the tip on processed Indian. The only non-BSS hair that I've had was Indian, because my hair when pressed ( I am natural), matches well with Indian, but it has always been Virgin.

Any other thoughts on this Inda-Zilia-Laysia-Golian situation ladies?LOL
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:54pm
Wow. I emailed them for a price list and I got a response from Lynn that said,

"chinese feel thick,other hair feel soft and thin,especially indian hair,very soft and thin."

So hopefully that is more helpful.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by MissIt MissIt wrote:

This is great! I was going to start a separate thread about this, but perhaps I can get my question answered in here Big smile.

Anyway, I want some KC from Roman and I have been talking back and forth with him. When I asked for a price for it, he says which texture do you want: Indian, Brazilian, Mongolian, Chinese, MalaysianConfusedConfusedConfused

I don't really believe that there are all these hair types like this anyway, but what would you guys say is the preceived difference in these types? I don't know what to get?!?! I tried to ask him but, essentially he couldn't answer me...

Any help or your experiences with these textures would be great, thanks!

your best bet is to go with either Malaysian or Chinese.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 4:43am
Mongolian and Malaysian work for kinky curly.
coco89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coco89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:48pm
i ordered chinese light yaki processed from virgin chinese hair in January. i'm still wearing that hair. his light yaki is a little more coarse than i imagined. i usually do a baking soda bath once a week to keep movement and make it less stiff
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

can we get pics of the chinese coarse yaki?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:26am
Yaki Deep Wave 10, 12, 14 inch u-part

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style