Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 367368369370371 395>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.47  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 12:41pm
yall hear bout the comments made by Longback Swift aka the patron saint of lil white girls who save the vag for marriage but give up the bottay.

Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 12:42pm
folks everywhere coming for a lil black baby i hate it, makes me wanna cry

Quote LOS ANGELES “I don’t mean black baby’s aren’t cute I just mean she’s one of the cuter ones” Said Taylor Swift while digging her hole deeper after some inappropriate comments she made during a radio interview. Songstress Taylor Swift had a slip of the tongue this morning when she commented on Blue Ivy’s appearance at the Video Music Awards by saying she’s cute for a little black baby. “Getting sh*tted on by Kanye West doesn’t mean you get an excuse to say what you wanna say to black folk. Everybody gets sh*tted on by Kanye” Said an internship after hearing Taylors comments about Beyonces baby appearance at the VMAS Sunday night Fans who called in post-interview didn’t think she meant it in a harmful way, but one other says to just think of it as her getting back at black people for creating Kanye West.

READ DETAILS>> http://creambmp.com/articles/taylor-swift-blue-ivy-vmas-cute-black-baby/

Edited by Eden. - Aug 28 2014 at 12:43pm
crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 3:14pm
why won't people just let blue blue be great?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 3:24pm
She can't be dumb enough to say that, I need audio on that one...if she said that on a radio interview it needs to be on tmz.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 28 2014 at 3:25pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

folks everywhere coming for a lil black baby i hate it, makes me wanna cry

Quote LOS ANGELES “I don’t mean black baby’s aren’t cute I just mean she’s one of the cuter ones” Said Taylor Swift while digging her hole deeper after some inappropriate comments she made during a radio interview. Songstress Taylor Swift had a slip of the tongue this morning when she commented on Blue Ivy’s appearance at the Video Music Awards by saying she’s cute for a little black baby. “Getting sh*tted on by Kanye West doesn’t mean you get an excuse to say what you wanna say to black folk. Everybody gets sh*tted on by Kanye” Said an internship after hearing Taylors comments about Beyonces baby appearance at the VMAS Sunday night Fans who called in post-interview didn’t think she meant it in a harmful way, but one other says to just think of it as her getting back at black people for creating Kanye West.

READ DETAILS>> http://creambmp.com/articles/taylor-swift-blue-ivy-vmas-cute-black-baby/
should be illegal for sattire news sites to exist
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 3:31pm

Beyoncé Goes High Fashion -- And Bra-less -- For The September Cover Of CR Fashion Book, Writes Her Own Cover Story

Aug 28 | by Natasha

photo beycrfull_zps6a555b97.jpg 

Oh, to wake up like this.  Beyoncé Knowles Carter is having the best pre-birthday ever.  Fresh off receiving the Video Vanguard Lifetime Achievement Awardat this past weekend's VMAs, King Bey is serving up a dose of hauteness for the September issue of The CR Fashion Book

Get her cover and pages -- and her cover story that she wrote herself -- inside...

Baby North West had all eyes on her Chanel fashion feature for the publication, now Beyonce is surfboarding her way to demanding all attention for her September cover and spread for Carine Roitfield's CR Fashion Book.

photo beyonce29f-1-web_zps5bd472e1.jpg

The "XO" diva made a bra-less pic tastefully naughty and high fashion with an oversized wool overcoat and high-waisted black panties.  She's giving hair, face and understated sex appeal for the spread.  And we're loving every bit of it.

photo beyonce29f-4-web_zps33b76e68.jpg

While posing in a brightly colored floral Tudor-style coat, Beyonce puts her love for high fashion face masks on display. 

photo beyonce29f-5-web_zps943264b8.jpg

But the soon-to-be 33-year-old was totally unmasked in the prose she wrote for her own cover story.  Her words were remixed by Pulitzer Prize Poet Forest Gander, and here's a sample:

“You call me a singer, but I’m called to transform, to suck up the grief, anxiety, and loss of those who hear me into my song’s form.

It’s my daughter, she’s my biggest muse. There’s someone we all find out soon, more important than ourselves to lose.

Utopias, they don’t much interest me. I always mess things up a bit. Its chaos, in part, that helps us see.”

More pics, including a classic Chanel surfboard shot, below:

photo beyonce29f-3-web_zps264cafd0.jpg photo beyonce29f-2-web_zps50f97ed8.jpg 

The publication saluted Beyonce's new cover saying, "It's #BeyDay: Happy birthday, @beyonce! Our gift to you is #wakinguplikethis on your soon-to-be birthday. #Issue5."

The issue hits newsstands on her birthday, September 4th.  Sweet!

Photog: Pierre Debusschere/CR Fashion Book

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 3:55pm
how are these heauxs keeping their tatas up w/ a plunging neckline? I need the secrets
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:00pm
I'm saying. Did she ever get a boob job?
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:01pm
Bey tries to be great at everything but she needs to let go of trying to model.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I'm saying. Did she ever get a boob job?

Of course.
They all do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair