Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:55am
14 days 

f all yall who have seen it already LOL
Sponsored Links

KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:35am
I went to the show on Saturday night in Philly and lemme tell u......it was EVERYTHING!!!! I wore some really uncomfortable shoes and was kinda looking forward to stratigically planning my "sit down" sessions for Jay Z's solo's...LOL...But they BOTH kept me on my feet the whole time!!!! I never danced and sang so much at a show!! The tribute to Blue at the end was my favorite part.

5Star PERFORMANCE BY Bey! I loved all of it...aside the 1.5 hour late start...Angry
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:47am

Beyoncé and Jay Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Admits She’s “Shy” — Report

Credit: Beyonce on Tumblr

Stop whatever you’re doing: Beyoncé and Jay Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy, has spoken. According to a source at the Ralph Lauren boutique in East Hampton, New York, the 2-year-old tot and her momma were seen chatting it up with a customer’s 3-year-old daughter. No big deal, right? Totally casual...

“The woman overheard her daughter chatting with someone,” the source tells Page Six. “When she looked over to see who it was, her daughter was speaking with Blue Ivy and Beyoncé.”

The source also overheard Blue’s conversation where she was “telling the other girl she was shy.” As if it couldn’t get any cuter, Jay Z himself joined in on the conversation, and “couldn’t have been nicer, asking the other girl how old she was,” the source adds. 

Um, can we take a minute to discuss just how amazing this is? Or better yet, imagine just how sweet little Blue’s voice sounds in real life? Granted, we’ve heard her “sing” on Bey’s song, “Blue”, from her self-titled visual album, but we’re sure it sounds just as heavenly as her momma’s voice.

Blue’s parents have just kicked off their On the Run tour, making stops at 16 cities across the USA. In between Bey’s risky wardrobe changes, throwing shade at Justin Bieber, and basically just taking over the world (Bey was recently named Forbes’ 2014 Most Powerful Star), Mr. and Mrs. Carter manage to go about their daily lives with their daughter just like everyone else. See, they’re just like us...sort of.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:00pm
Don't know how real this is. It's a Daily mail article. Take it with a grain of salt LOL

Beyonce and Jay Z 'turn to online marriage counselling' while on joint tour... as cheating rumours continue to circulate

By Fay Strang

Singer Beyoncé and Jay Z are reportedly having online marriage counselling.

The couple - who are currently on their joint On The Run world tour- are said to be having counselling sessions with a therapist on the Internet via video-chat programme Skype, in order to keep their relationship going strong.

A source told the Daily Mirror: ‘It might sound drastic but in America especially, counselling is fairly standard procedure.

Scroll down for video

Trying to get through this: Beyonce and Jay Z have reportedly turned to online marriage counselling to deal with unresolved issues
  • SHARE PICTURE

< id="share--" value="" ="text">

Copy link to paste in your message

+5

Trying to get through this: Beyonce and Jay Z have reportedly turned to online marriage counselling to deal with unresolved issues

‘They have known their therapist for a long time and try to have weekly sessions just to keep communication open and make sure there are no misunderstandings.’

The couple - who got married in 2008 - having been plagued by rumours of infidelity in recent months, the sessions are said to be about maintaining the happiness in their relationship for the sake of their two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy.

The source added to the newspaper: ‘It's about maintenance rather than trying to fix anything hugely wrong. They are both happy and their daughter, Blue Ivy, remains their absolute priority.’

Joint: The reports come while the couple are in the midst of their joint OnThe Run tour
  • SHARE PICTURE

+5

Joint: The reports come while the couple are in the midst of their joint OnThe Run tour

While the couple have not openly addressed any rumoured issues, their actions have been speaking louder than words.

The musical sensations have been particularly amorous during their tour, definitely standing together and strong.

Their open display of affection comes after Lady Marmalade singer Mya emphatically denied rumours that she had an affair with Jay Z.

'Never did, never was, never will,' she told a fan on Instagram who asked about the possible relationship.

Show of togetherness: The couple have been very amorous while on stage over the last couple of weeks
  • SHARE PICTURE

+5

Show of togetherness: The couple have been very amorous while on stage over the last couple of weeks

Doting: The couple are thought to be keen to make things work for the sake of their daughter Blue Ivy
  • SHARE PICTURE

+5

Doting: The couple are thought to be keen to make things work for the sake of their daughter Blue Ivy

Mya added: 'I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own management company, rely on God only and respect myself & marriage too much for nonsense.

'False rumors are crafted for ratings & numbers. And miserable, unhappy people need someone to judge to deter the attention away from their own misery and feel better about their miserable lives. If they did it to Jesus, they'll do it to anyone. God bless.'

The rumours started when a blind item surfaced online, stating that a 'short named' R&B singer was involved in an affair with Jay Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter.

Just two months ago Beyoncé’s sister Solange Knowles was seen attacking Jay in leaked security footage from an elevator as the trio made their way out of a Met Ball after-party in New York.

A statement was later released, saying: ‘At the end of the day families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.’

A spokesperson for Beyonce and Jay Z have been contacted for comment.

Snap happy: Beyonce has continued to post picture after picture of herself amid the rumours
  • SHARE PICTURE

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:09pm
Mya added: 'I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own management company, rely on God only and respect myself & marriage too much for nonsense.

Who mya married to?
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:02pm
Well they appeared to be a Happy couple, I hope the Rumors are false, somebody trying to stir the pot, as usual..
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:17am
If I had to work with my man, we might need maintenance counseling too. I been done killed him having to b with him all doggone day. And he's bossy.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:19am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Who mya married to?

You have to be married to someone to respect marriage? Oh....i never knew
Lrigyttiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lrigyttiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 12:07pm
The Atlanta show last night was great. I was so happy to be breathing the same air as Jay and Bey. We were six rows from the ceiling... and stupidly I thought, oh, we're sitting so high up that we would be able to see because everyone would be sitting down.... I was WRONG! Even that high up, we had to stand all most the whole 3 hours. Phenomenal concert!
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Who mya married to?

You have to be married to someone to respect marriage? Oh....i never knew

Is that what my post implied? You reaching. Saying "I respect myself & marriage" sounds to me like "I respect myself and my marriage." Tis all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358>
  Share Topic