Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 370>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:07pm
I know this will sound terrible. ....

When i see bey with blu she seems like a prop but jay seems like a parent with her.
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:11pm
^ Nah that's exactly how it looks. Shrug.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:20pm

wow
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:25pm
omg why couldnt this pic have been posted during say something nice week...yall keyboards would freeze...
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

She needs a stylist badly. Years back she had that casual cute thing going on. Jeans, white semi fitted top, leather jacket, bad ass expensive pumps/heels. Now she's trying to be "artsy" jocking Solange but it doesn't work. She looks a mess in her latest pap pics from the hair, to the no makeup, to the bag to the shoes. If you're going to be like one of the tumblr try hards "my style is so unique, I throw on anything" at least get a stylist. It does not work if it's not organic & you aren't into fashion. As expensive as I'm sure the stuff she wears is, it looks like something out of Rainbow or some other rinky dink cheap store. Not to mention she's basically taking the same pics over & over

can anyone tell me what kind of bag that is?????

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:50pm
goodm, carolina herrera 
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:07pm
Why cant Bey moisturize, Blue hair, I do like the texture of the hair, but at least try to attempt to comb the baby hair while she is sleep, My son Had lots of Curly hair, and most of time, I was only able to care of it , is when he would take nap!
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:11pm
Bey just letting Blue natural curl pattern show.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:15pm

That last page. Cry   You can come for her hair but damnit, no doubt about it Blue is LOVED. 
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:27pm
I've never thought Blue's hair shade was funny but I chuckled my ass off today. Lawwwdd.

It looks like they threw her hoodie on to try and and cover it up but she took it off like all kids do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 370>
  Share Topic