Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 325326327328329 422>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:08am
I love her in the white jumpsuit 
Sponsored Links

funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:33am
I love the white jumpsuit, she looks nice in that one
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:39am
She looks nice.
Hate that wig.

She's addicted though
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:52am

SNEAK PEEK: Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams In First Pic From “Say Yes” Video + Michelle Dishes On Secret Video Shoot & Working With Destiny’s Child Again

Jun 04 | by _YBF

photo dcsayyes.jpg

After Beyonce, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland tried to secretly film Michelle's “Say Yes” video in New Jersey last month, Destiny's Child fans totally lost it once the word got out that they were filming. Now, a brand new picture from the video set has been released. Peep the pic and find out what Michelle had to say about the making of the video inside….

A Destiny’s Child reunion went down a few weeks ago when Beyonce, Michelle, Kelly and Solange met up in Maplewood, New Jersey to film the visuals for Michelle’s new single “Say Yes.”

The foursome filmed the video inside someone’s house in New Jersey and Michelle believes the secret got out after the owner likely got excited and called up family and friends to let them in on the secret filming. Soon after, a huge crowd gathered outside of the residence, which resulted in hundreds of people screaming their heads off once they spotted Bey making an exit to her black SUV.

Now…the first sneak peek of the video has been released and Michelle is dishing on the deets on what happened that night in NJ.

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter Michelle detailed how the crowd outside of the set came about, her feelings about her first single "Say Yes" leaking, her upcoming gospel album Journey to Freedom (dropping in September) and she also dished on her cancelled Jesus Christ Superstar arena tour.

Here are the highlights:

On how fans found out about the secret filming of the video “Say Yes”:
"We heard all this commotion going on while we were filming. We filmed at somebody's house and they probably got excited and called their cousins and friends and, next thing you know, the whole town was on one street. ... I woke up to the news of the song being leaked and I just hate when that happens because it was an unmastered version. At the same time, I was overwhelmed by the support. I know things happen for a reason. I don't want anyone to think I'm pissed. I'm not."

On reuniting with her Destiny’s Child bandmates:
"It was so much fun," says Williams. "It was like we were little kids again. I have their back and they have mine. They have showed themselves to be loyal to me time after time. They have proven they are my sisters time and time again."

On the Harmony Samuels produced track:
"It is a song that came from Africa more than a hundred years ago. I don't think anyone knows who wrote it or who started singing that chorus. When the song leaked last week, so many people from Africa and Nigeria were trying to let me know where it came from."

On how Beyonce and Kelly came about to be featured on the song:
"They received an advance copy of the album and called saying, 'We love 'When Jesus Says Yes'… there has to be a Destiny's Child mix of the song,'" Williams recalls. "Kelly did it and Beyonce got right in the studio and did her part. I kept it a secret because I didn't want anyone to know until it was time."

On hoping to reconnect with DC fans with her gospel music:
"Destiny's Child had millions of fans but the second I did 'gospel,' they were, like, 'We love you but I don't know...' My message is that I'm here to inspire and to encourage and give hope. Whatever you want to do, you can do. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but I've been there. I have been down in a dark place and I want to tell people my story of how I got to that dark place and how I'm free from it now."

On the cancellation of her Jesus Christ Superstar arena tour (which she was set to play Mary Magdalene):
"I'll be honest and say this frees me up to work my album for the summer," she says. "I know there were sacrifices made for the tour. I couldn't take certain offers that came my way so now we're able to capture some of those opportunities again."

Nice.

Photo: Erik Umphery/The Hollywood Reporter

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:52am
didnt read but no to that hair color for you, michelle 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:26am
June 5th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Jay-Z, Shopping
Splurge: Beyonce’s New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals + Jay Z’s Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
By Claire

The Carters have been staying busy lately, popping around New York for various engagements. Beyonce and Jay Z were spotted last night, with Bey in a cute pink number, a Prada Hibiscus Handbag, and $650 Burberry Vinyl T-Strap Sandals.
2 Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Jay brought up the rear in a $435 Rodarte Black Mesh Jersey:
Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Her bag is crafted of saffiano cross grain leather in a prominent hibiscus floral display.
0 Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Her bubblegum vinyl sandals have a 4.5″ heel.
Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey

Jay’s unisex crewneck mesh overlong jersey top has a logo print and athletic numeral at the front, along with a scorpion emblem detail at the sleeves.
2 Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Get Beyonce’s bag here, her shoes on sale here, and Jay’s Jersey at Ssense.com.

Thoughts?

Beyonces New York City Pink Romper, Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag, and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
2 Beyonces New York City Pink Romper, Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag, and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:31pm
June 6th, 2014
Bags, Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Beyoncé’s New York City Tom Ford Alix Brown Shoulder Bag
By Claire

Beyonce has been a busy bee!
The pop songstress was spied in New York in her signature boho style wearing a black hat, breezy white dress, and a $1,850 Tom Ford Alix Shoulder Bag:
Beyonce lets her bag do the talking
She completed her look with what appear to be studded Azzedine Alaia sandals.

Her bag, similar to the below, has zip details and a detachable outer pouch.
Beyoncés New York City Tom Ford Alix Brown Shoulder Bag
There’s only one left in stock at Neiman Marcus!
If you can splurge, get yours here.
Thoughts on Bey’s NYC ensemble?

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:33pm

no.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jun 06 2014 at 10:33pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:35pm

I wish she would develop her own style..

You can tell that's not her...in any way..
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:50pm
Signature style my ass.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 325326327328329 422>