Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 419>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i guess they fluctuate and they probably know tricks to make them look bigger beyond padded bras.. 

She had just had Blue a month or so prior when one of these was taken. It's understandable why her boobs would look bigger lol
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:02pm
okay yea i understand weight fluctuations and having a baby and stuff.. 

but here she looks kinda big.. at the bottom she looks barely there.. 

i guess its just tricks.. rhi looks bigger or smaller sometimes too.. but not as much of a diff as bey imo. 

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

photo beyrun6.jpg

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:00pm
She has fake makeup cleavage in the first pic. It looks odd because they tried to make them look way bigger than her natural size.

The illusion would've worked if her natural breast were pushed closer together
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:03pm

BRAIDLESS IN GUCCI: Beyoncé Gets WHITE HOT At Chime For Change 1 Year Anniversary Party

Jun 03 | by Natasha

photo BpP1MisCMAEtD7i_zps9f0c584f.jpg

Beyoncé switched up her look for Gucci's Chime For Change anniversary party tonight.  The "XO" chick took out the braids and let it flow while rocking a white hot look by Gucci.

Check out her fab look inside...

At the Gucci store on 5th Avenue in NYC, Beyonce rocked a sexy white jumpsuit for Chime For Change's 1 year anniversary party.  And it was all hosted by Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini and T Magazine Editor-In-Chief Deborah Needleman, which explains why the pop queen is covering the new issue of T magazine this week.

photo BpPwdemCcAEfYhB_zps5ab4c8b8.jpg

photo BpP1s_KCAAEtcph_zpsc49723e2.jpg

photo BpP1jAACMAQnAiu_zps6d276565.jpg

She laughed it up with Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini, as both ladies, along with Selma Hayek, founded the Chime For Change organization.

photo BpPuqhHCcAEUlWO_zpsf42b367e.jpg

Over the last year, Bey has participated in a commercial for the oranization, whose mission is to raise funds and awareness in support of projects for girls and women around the world through sharing "powerful stories" about inspiring females.  And she's rocked out with the Sound for Change concert, as well as told her own stories.  Mrs. Carter shared a story last April for the campaign saying:

"I have always felt strongly about equal opportunity for women. Girls have to be taught from early on that they are strong and capable of being anything they want to be.It's up to us to change the statistics for women around the world. I'm honored to be in the company of women who live fearlessly and set an example for the next generation of young ladies."

Fab look and a fab cause.

Twitter: @WomensWearDaily/Wireimage

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:07pm
I've never understood wearing braids for a week.  But she obviously can afford to so whatev
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:12pm
Her breasts look like 2peas on a knife...
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:30pm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:58am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

okay yea i understand weight fluctuations and having a baby and stuff.. 

but here she looks kinda big.. at the bottom she looks barely there.. 

i guess its just tricks.. rhi looks bigger or smaller sometimes too.. but not as much of a diff as bey imo. 

photo beyrun6.jpg

The first pic was taken during her time of the month LOL
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:06am

BRAIDLESS IN GUCCI: Beyoncé Gets WHITE HOT At Chime For Change 1 Year Anniversary Party

Jun 03 | by Natasha

photo BpP1MisCMAEtD7i_zps9f0c584f.jpg

Beyoncé switched up her look for Gucci's Chime For Change anniversary party tonight.  The "XO" chick took out the braids and let it flow while rocking a white hot look by Gucci.

Check out her fab look inside...

At the Gucci store on 5th Avenue in NYC, Beyonce rocked a sexy white jumpsuit for Chime For Change's 1 year anniversary party.  And it was all hosted by Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini and T Magazine Editor-In-Chief Deborah Needleman, which explains why the pop queen is covering the new issue of T magazine this week.

photo BpPwdemCcAEfYhB_zps5ab4c8b8.jpg

photo BpP1s_KCAAEtcph_zpsc49723e2.jpg

photo BpP1jAACMAQnAiu_zps6d276565.jpg

She laughed it up with Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini, as both ladies, along with Selma Hayek, founded the Chime For Change organization.

photo BpPuqhHCcAEUlWO_zpsf42b367e.jpg

Over the last year, Bey has participated in a commercial for the oranization, whose mission is to raise funds and awareness in support of projects for girls and women around the world through sharing "powerful stories" about inspiring females.  And she's rocked out with the Sound for Change concert, as well as told her own stories.  Mrs. Carter shared a story last April for the campaign saying:

"I have always felt strongly about equal opportunity for women. Girls have to be taught from early on that they are strong and capable of being anything they want to be.It's up to us to change the statistics for women around the world. I'm honored to be in the company of women who live fearlessly and set an example for the next generation of young ladies."

Fab look and a fab cause.

Twitter: @WomensWearDaily/Wireimage

Those braids lasted a while. What? 2 weeks, give or take? LOL
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:28am
She looks great
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 419>