Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 328329330331332 370>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 1:17am
BOL @ cross between sunday service and family picnic. Some of her outfits do look like she's wearing her elderly grandma deaconess's handmedown clothes from 40 years ago. Especially her looks when she tries to copy Solange's style.
Sponsored Links

Malwina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Malwina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:21am
i just saw Grown Woman, Beyonce is so effin egocentric it makes me vomit

also does she really think combining afro elements with random 90s clips is like supercreative?
and we all know her family rise to the top blah blah hard work story, heard this 1558 times
she also remains being the most ambigous looking black ever Approve

Edited by Malwina - May 31 2014 at 9:32am
Malwina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malwina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Also, for you hip hop heads, to celebrate his b-day Jay ranked all 12 of his studio albums:

photo disc_zpsbe478078.png

He posted:

1. Reasonable Doubt (Classic)

2. The Blueprint (Classic)

3. The Black Album (Classic)

4. Vol. 2 (Classic)

5. American Gangster (4 1/2, cohesive)

6. Magna Carta (*&%^$#@Ewit, Tom Ford, Oceans, Beach, On the Run, Grail)

7. Vol. 1 (Sunshine kills this album…… Streets, Where I’m from, You Must Love Me…)

8. BP3 (Sorry critics, it’s good. Empire (Gave Frank a run for his money))

9. Dynasty (Intro alone…)

10. Vol. 3 (Pimp C verse alone… oh, So Ghetto)

11. BP2 (Too many songs. Guru and Hip Hop, ha)

12. Kingdom Come (First game back, don’t shoot me)

Do you agree?

I def agree with his classic list
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

She sounds the same, but it's sad how back then she talked about God. I remember when every time they accepted a rewarded, God was the first person she and the rest of DC thanked, now she doesn't mention God at all Confused

if she did talk about god, ppl would say it conflicts with her current image and music

besides, your relationship with him is personal and doesnt have to be mentioned every time you open your mouth to be real. *side eye some "Christians"*
She stopped mentioning God years ago before she tried to go "ratchet", so that not her reason. I think she stopped around her second album

she has a song called God Made You Beautiful (which is recent)
in life is but a dream, she talks about being blessed and relates the feeling of love to God, she also talks about how God is real, and when she sees her husband and daughter she feels God/love
before every show she prays to God...i know this because she shows footage
when she did an interview while pregnant she talked about God having his plan/path for her child
shes featured on michelle williams' latest song which is about God 
and she posted a prayer to God on instagram after the elevator incident

so what are u talking bout?

Edited by mrshairdo - May 31 2014 at 1:30pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:36am
Oh gawd... R Kelly Confused

That damn lollypop... Beyonce is so damn fetch Ermm  she stay tryna make shyt happen
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 11:35am
MsHairdo I was going to say all that but even still there will be a comeback that "she's pretending to love God." I just never understood how people know of her personal relationship with God. Thanking God at award ceremonies is so cliche maybe she thinks it's overdone and chooses not to be one of those people. I wouldn't and I love my Jesus.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 11:46am
whats with the lollipop/sucker
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

MsHairdo I was going to say all that but even still there will be a comeback that "she's pretending to love God." I just never understood how people know of her personal relationship with God. Thanking God at award ceremonies is so cliche maybe she thinks it's overdone and chooses not to be one of those people. I wouldn't and I love my Jesus.

honestly lol more than anything it bothers me when ppl form opinions not based on fact but presumptions with no evidence

that being said, bey been loving God...day one..till now

Edited by mrshairdo - May 31 2014 at 1:29pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:35pm
rp

Edited by femmefatale85 - May 31 2014 at 4:36pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 8:53pm
 photo ScreenShot2014-05-31at94211AM_zps47eae774.png photo ScreenShot2014-05-31at94230AM_zpsd78f9677.png

photo spl769825_007_zpsed40c588.jpg

photo spl769825_009_zps909c9c65.jpg

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style