Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 327328329330331 367>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

I see this alot..Is standing like this supposed to be cute?
Beyonces Instagram Mary Katrantzou Floral Printed Techno Dress 2
this looks like that Kinky boots ad that you see in Times Square. I thought about her standing all f*cked up when I passed a billboard for that play yesterday
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

She sounds the same, but it's sad how back then she talked about God. I remember when every time they accepted a rewarded, God was the first person she and the rest of DC thanked, now she doesn't mention God at all Confused

if she did talk about god, ppl would say it conflicts with her current image and music

besides, your relationship with him is personal and doesnt have to be mentioned every time you open your mouth to be real. *side eye some "Christians"*
She stopped mentioning God years ago before she tried to go "ratchet", so that not her reason. I think she stopped around her second album
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:26pm
Is that the fake bowleg stance?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:36pm

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

She sounds the same, but it's sad how back then she talked about God. I remember when every time they accepted a rewarded, God was the first person she and the rest of DC thanked, now she doesn't mention God at all Confused

if she did talk about god, ppl would say it conflicts with her current image and music

besides, your relationship with him is personal and doesnt have to be mentioned every time you open your mouth to be real. *side eye some "Christians"*
She stopped mentioning God years ago before she tried to go "ratchet", so that not her reason. I think she stopped around her second album

Not talking about rachet Beyoncé

Booty Beyoncé

Bitch ain't wore pants in years
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:38pm
LOLLOL
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:36pm
She looks like a Solange impersonator.

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:57pm
She needs a stylist badly. Years back she had that casual cute thing going on. Jeans, white semi fitted top, leather jacket, bad ass expensive pumps/heels. Now she's trying to be "artsy" jocking Solange but it doesn't work. She looks a mess in her latest pap pics from the hair, to the no makeup, to the bag to the shoes. If you're going to be like one of the tumblr try hards "my style is so unique, I throw on anything" at least get a stylist. It does not work if it's not organic & you aren't into fashion. As expensive as I'm sure the stuff she wears is, it looks like something out of Rainbow or some other rinky dink cheap store. Not to mention she's basically taking the same pics over & over

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:13pm
Her natural curl pattern in cute!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:17pm
i hope she is back to normal before her concert...

ive been leaning towards going..but um these pics got me leaning the other direction
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 12:13am
No matter how expensive it always looks like she's wearing the best of Dress Barn. Sh*t always looks like a cross between sunday service & a family picnic.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 327328329330331 367>