Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 367>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:23am
Knew it.... LOL

Beyonce steals chorus melody from Future

Future Says He Wrote the Melody for Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk in Love’, Doesn’t Know Why He Didn’t Get Credit

There’s been a lot of confusion surrounding the similarities between Beyoncé’s “Drunk In Love” and Future’s “Good Morning.” We’ve seen Future briefly address the situation — but he never fully explained what went down.

In an interview with CRWN host Elliott Wilson, Future attempted to clear up the controversy.

“Detail came to the studio like. He cut the music off – ‘Man I’m about to work with Beyoncé. Can you please do this record man? She like the way you do yo’ songs’ ..and she this and that. We were working so much together, he ended up getting me to do it.

He put me in the booth. The song was already pre-wrote. I started doing the little melody – my melody that you can pretty much tell from “Turn on The Lights.”

If you listen to the records these are the same melodies I’ve been doing — “Never End,” “Turn Off The Lights”. If you go back to my mixtapes you hear my melody all over it — so it wasn’t that issue.

It was just, he was working with her, ended up cutting the record first & gave it to her. We had did the record about 8 months before she put it out.”

He goes on to say that during that time, he made “Good Morning” thinking Beyoncé wasn’t ever going to put “Drunk in Love ” out — but she did and thus “Good Morning” was scrapped.

Still unclear as to whether or not Future wrote anything on “Drunk in Love,” Elliott Wilson points out that both songs feature the line “we be all night” and Future clarifies that everything was written around the same time.

Elliott : “Why aren’t you properly credited for that song and why can’t you just put yours out?”

Future: “I don’t know. You gotta ask them that. I was like ‘Let me put “Good Morning” out since y’all put “Drunk in Love” out’. [They were] like ‘nah’”

Elliott: “But you weren’t credited on ‘Drunk In Love’”

Future: “Nope. That’s why they won’t let me put it out *laughs*”

Play 0:34 seconds into his song. It sounds exactly like the melody on "Drunk In Love"

Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:49am
Good morning sounds like complete trash...I'm glad that sh*t aint on the radio
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:59am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Good morning sounds like complete trash...I'm glad that sh*t aint on the radio

Agreed that shh is horrible..
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:05am
Unoriginal thief remains unoriginal thief hmpf
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:04am
www.beyonce.com/tour
Jay and Bey are on the run, and they are about to snatch up every red cent of our hard earned dollars for these concert tickets.

After weeks of anticipation, the couple have officially announced their joint ‘On The Run’ tour dates, which include stops in Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, and Chicago.  They will be running the town as they run through a town near you.

The tour begins on June 25 in Miami and will run through August 5. Pre-sale starts tomorrow.

Peep the dates:

JUNE 2014
25 – Miami FL, Sun Life Stadium
28 – Cincinnati OH, Great American Ball Park

JULY 2014
01 – Foxborough MA, Gillette Stadium
05 – Philadelphia PA, Citizens Bank Park
07 – Baltimore MD, M&T Bank Stadium
09 – Toronto ONT, Rogers Centre
11 – East Rutherford NJ, Metlife Stadium
15 – Atlanta GA, Georgia Dome
18 – Houston TX, Minute Maid Park
20 – New Orleans LA, Mercedes-Benz Superdome
22 – Dallas TX, AT&T Stadium
24 – Chicago IL, Soldier Field
27 – Winnipeg MB, Inverstors Group Field
30 – Seattle WA, Safeco Field

AUGUST 2014
02 – Los Angeles CA, Roe Bowl
05 – San Francisco CA, AT&T Park

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/04/jay-z-and-beyonce-announce-on-the-run-tour-dates/#Fu0zhMseSSZ6MMwH.99

Edited by femmefatale85 - Apr 28 2014 at 9:07am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:11am
smh No Brooklyn... disrespectful

they might add that late and charge $525,600

acting like im not gon go
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

smh No Brooklyn... disrespectful

they might add that late and charge $525,600

acting like im not gon go

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:57am
No DC wtf
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:34am
I guess I'll have to take my ass to ATL smh
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:41am
Seattle!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style