Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 300301302303304 422>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:35pm
so wait she doesn't have a job?

she been living off that child support all this time or what?

Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:42pm
How was she living before getting knocked up by someone's husband? Daycare is free/greatly discounted for many families that are truly struggling.

She's so full of ish..

What did she do with all the money that he's been paying?

Why is she mentioning Beyonce? Beyonce doesn't owe her ish. And maybe Beyonce WILL reach out to her brother when he's older and she doesn't have to go thru the heaux that her father was cheating with to see him.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:43pm
She knows what she's doing....

She knows Beyonce got that bread... which is why she wants him to meet her...

Don't trust these o's

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:06pm
so what was she doing with the 12,000 a month?  spending it on herself.

personally, i think she should get the 2400 monthly starting now but it just goes to show that she clearly wasn't using that 12k on the child bc it shouldn't have been spent up already.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Lmaoo she dusted that old wig out? Babyv girl it needs some moister and a denman

out here in her takin out the garbage, pathmark hair... she needs to shake that sh*t out again then reapply
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:55pm
That is the cheapest wig Beyonce has ever worn
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

“Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyoncé. I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother. I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”

I know this bish cannot be serious. Beyonce need to send somebody to whoop this hoe ass for playing with her like that. Tell me this quote is fake. This bish ain't got no shame.

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 04 2014 at 12:03am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

How was she living before getting knocked up by someone's husband? Daycare is free/greatly discounted for many families that are truly struggling.

She's so full of ish..

What did she do with all the money that he's been paying?

Why is she mentioning Beyonce? Beyonce doesn't owe her ish. And maybe Beyonce WILL reach out to her brother when he's older and she doesn't have to go thru the heaux that her father was cheating with to see him.

There is whole thread about this....
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:13pm

photo beyfam1.jpg

photo beyfam2.jpg

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

<div id="node-44147" ="node="" full="" story="" post-fb-comments"=""><div =""="">

“Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one
day he will meet his sister Beyoncé. I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels
knowing she has a homeless brother. I know if I were in the same
position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”

I know this bish cannot be serious. Beyonce need to send somebody to whoop this hoe ass for playing with her like that. Tell me this quote is fake. This bish ain't got no shame.

go home yonce... dag
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 300301302303304 422>