Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 389>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 48 Votes, Average 2.42  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 10:13am
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:12am
I don't get posting these pics like does she want us to know she is Just like us? she could have just as well kept these pics private
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:30am
she is boring...just show us pics of Blu
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I don't get posting these pics like does she want us to know she is Just like us? she could have just as well kept these pics private
this

she can stop now....
or at least post something different...

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:19pm
She's morphing into Solo...
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Lmao!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:14pm
She is dry as old rye toast good lord LOL All of these damn photos. None of these clothes even make up for the whackness.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 5:01pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:15am

Beyonce Cries As She Closes Out The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour

Fri, Mar 28 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Beyonce cries during last tour stop 3

Beyonce cries during last tour stopBeyonce knows she could have brought that Mrs. Carter Show World Tour back to the U.S. before she threw the towel in. We wanted to see a few performances from those new songs too!

The supermom, who has been on tour since early last year, and has performed 132 shows in four continents, finally said her final farewell last night as she closed out the Mrs. Carter Show in Lisbon, Portugal.  It was an emotional goodbye as she told the crowd:

If y’all didn’t know, tonight makes 132 shows. Tonight is the last show of the Mrs. Carter Show. We started a year ago. I wanna say this has been such a journey. In the past year, we’ve been through so much together, the Super Bowl, shooting the videos, all of these shows.

When I first started the tour, my baby was not even walking. I just want you to know that I am so lucky. I’m giving ya’ll the ugly cry. Thank you for allowing me to have a career, and when I fall, you lift me up. And when I’m hungry, you feed me. And I just want to give you my light.

She then dedicated ‘XO’ to her fans.   Her husband also joined her for ‘Drunk In Love.’

Over the last year, Bey has sold over 2 million tickets and raked in over $200 million on her ‘Mrs. Carter Show World Tour’ all while balancing being a mom and wife.

You go girl!

Check out her heartfelt goodbye below:

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/03/28/beyonce-cries-as-she-closes-out-the-mrs-carter-show-world-tour/#kV4opKZCrcAcHIJ1.99
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:32am
i do hate her random outfit posts. girl u ain't a blogger. stop it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 389>