Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 317>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:08pm

i am 100% convinced bey thinks she's a YT woman now

Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:09pm
blue about that life.

Bey dresses... lurvs it.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:04pm

if this is true, i would look like a whale on tv.  she's a 2, but looks like a size 6 on camera. 

Beyonce’s Grammy dress designer claims Bey is ‘tiny… smaller than a size 4′

• January 28, 2014
  •  
  • By Kaiser
  •  
  •  Beyonce

wenn21027909

Beyonce’s Grammy performance is still – I think? – the most talked-about event from Sunday. People complained, for good reason – it was a sexy, stripper-tastic performance at 8 pm on network TV. A lot of people though Beyonce and her #surfboard were the best part of a mediocre show though. Anyway, after she performed, Beyonce changed into this white lace number by Michael Costello (a Project Runway winner). We don’t have those pics, I’m sorry. It’s not really important. What’s important is what Costello says about working with Beyonce:

Viewers weren’t even done thinking about Beyoncé’s ultra-sexy bodysuit from her racy opening performance at the 2014 Grammy Awards before they were introduced to yet another revealing outfit by the star.

Bey showed off a perforated, white-hot gown by Project Runway winner Michael Costello, that only covered up the naughtiest bits of her bod. And now, Costello dishes the details on designing the singer’s gown for music’s biggest night to E! News.

“It was incredible! We didn’t have any of her sizes or measurements,” Costello tells us. “The dress was just made to fit a sample mannequin. It’s smaller than a size 4. She is tiny! That dress is at least a 2/4. She looks amazing. I just love the way it all came together. Ty [Bey's stylist] knew it was going to fit.”

He continues, “At first I was a little concerned with the pieces I gave. Maybe it needs to be smaller or bigger? When you send something to Beyoncé, you’re just a little concerned, but Ty knew. Ty knew the fit.”

In fact, Ty didn’t have have the fitting until the day of the show! Talk about pressure. Costello tells us the gown took three days to make and wasn’t even finished when Ty came to see how things were going. “The neckline, the back, the hemline was not complete, and we still had to do some of the hand sewing on it,” he tells us. “We put in a good extra day’s work. We had a great team. I made four other pieces that night for Beyonce, so that Ty had good options.”

[From E! News]

So, there you go. Beyonce is smaller than a mannequin. She is a size 2 or 4. Which… I’m not sure I believe, but I am more likely to believe it about Bey rather than, say, Kim Kardashian. Bey has slimmed down a hell of a lot over the past year. I heard some of the Bey-haters suggest that Beyonce might have even had lipo on her famous booty and her coveted thighs. That is something I noticed about Beyonce’s Grammy performance – when you look beyond the Flashdance cheese, Bey’s booty and thighs looked much smaller. I’m not saying it’s lipo. In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s diet and exercise. But is she a 2/4?

wenn21027912

wenn21028090

wenn21028092

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:06pm
but then looking at the pix she looks VERY small in the waist 
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:13pm
135 at 5'7" is easily smaller than a 4 with her build.  She's been running all over the world dancing but I'm sure she'll bounce back once she sits down for a minute and finds a Church's chicken.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:15pm
Yeah, She looks really thin now...  I hope she is ok

What's going on in her 'hooha' area in the first pic?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:28pm
Her waist looks like a 4.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:33pm
If you watch the performance again on youtube etc, you will see that she is definitely size 2/4. She is narrow like she was around Dreamgirls.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:46pm
def size 2.

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:50pm
I kept saying how skinny she was during her performance. She was thicker in her videos.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 317>