Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 422>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:56pm
Keyshia talked that sh!t and showed her face at the party?

I guess...
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

What jappened to rhi?

she had a dinner at her house
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:17pm
jay looks nice 

so do the models 

drake looks handsome 

Edited by coconess - Jan 01 2014 at 8:18pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:10pm
Jay think he Gatsby.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:59am

beyonce-michelle-williams-instagram-versace

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:16am
bish what?

miley cyrus says shes going to replace beyoncé

And now for today’s “Girl, Bye” news. Quotes from a recent interview, reveal that the former country, turned pop, turned faux trill singer, Miley Cyrus, believes Beyoncé’s reign is over and she’s next in line.

You give a girl some kudos for twerking in a onesie and she think she’s entitled to the crown. In an interview for the March 2014 cover of Love, a UK magazine, Miley Cyrus said that she’s the perfect person to take Beyoncé’s place.

“Beyoncé has been a big inspiration to me but she’s been out for such a long time. She’s so talented and I think she’s at the top of the game now but people are always looking for new blood and that’s what I bring to the game now, new blood.” 

So…which one is it Miley? Has Bey been out for a long time or is she at the top of her game right now? Either way, the assumption is a bit out of touch. There’s certainly nothing new about white girls attempting to appropriate and capitalize off of black culture. We’ve seen it time and time and time and time again.

I guess all of these hip hop artists, including Beyoncé’s husband, cosigning Miley have given her a boost of confidence. She went on to say: “I got the total package, you know? The curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I’m just the best.” 

I just… it really went from bad to worse. Some would argue the girl has rhythm, sure. I would even say she can sing. When you’re not distracted by her antics, her voice is not bad at all. But curves, boo? What curves Miley?!? Must we remind you about the VMA debacle in which your lack of backside resulted in the creation of several memes?

Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 10.18.59 AM

Sigh.

I’m all for confidence and I’m happy that Miley thinks so highly of herself but why can’t you give yourself props without trying to throw shade at someone else? Why can’t you just call yourself the greatest without having to mention someone else’s name and set yourself up for all this embarrassment?

But she didn’t stop there. She even attributed Beyoncé’s being a mother to the reason why she’s fallen off. “As Beyoncé grows into motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now. I’m the only white female singer that could fill that slot right now and do it right, you know?”

Did you see how she threw her whiteness in there? Wonder if Miley is aware of the fact that the primary reason she’s been able to garner so much attention, as of late, is because she’s white?

I’m thinking that perhaps she sat for this interview before December 13 when Beyoncé proved that motherhood has yet to affect her hustle, dropping an album with no promotion and no advertising. Surely Miley made these bold assertions before Beyoncé’s album was number 1 in over 100 countries. She must have said all this before she realized that Beyoncé was shaking her booty on stages across the world on tour, shooting 17 videos and preparing for the release of an album very few people even knew about and raising a daughter simultaneously. She couldn’t have known. Either that or all of that Molly is taking effect.

Miley said, “I just feel like I was born for this time right now. All things must start and end and I hope to have the same successes as other icons in the game when my run is over. But for now, my run is just starting.”

Tis true Miley. Your run is just starting and we were all born for the times in which we live. And who doesn’t want success? Go for it all. Big yourself up. But if you think you’re the next white Beyoncé…well, good luck with that.

What do you make of Miley’s comments?

- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/337009/miley-cyrus-says-shes-going-to-replace-beyonce/#sthash.AYCe0kVU.dpuf

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jan 02 2014 at 11:18am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:45pm
dat ass tho

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:06pm
January 2nd, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping, Steal
Steal: Beyoncé’s South Beach Wildfox Couture Le Femme Deluxe Sunglasses and L.E.S.S Midi Crop Top
By Faith

The Knowles-Carter fam was spotted out and about in South Beach with matriarch Beyoncé showing off her toned physique in a pair of $81 Wildfox Couture Le Femme Deluxe Sunglasses and a $54 L.E.S.S Midi Crop Top:

beyonce-south-beach-wildfox-sunglasses-less-crop-top-nike-sneakers

She completed her look with $140 Nike Air Max 1 Liquid Gold Sneakers.

beyonce-south-beach-wildfox-sunglasses-less-crop-top-nike-sneakers-2

Her pastel blue sunglasses showcase cat-eye acetate frames and blue reflective lenses.

wildfox-le-femme-sunglasses

Her midi-sleeve crop top features the brand’s scripted contrast logo.

less-crop-top

Cute! B is definitely my thin-spiration for 2014.

beyonce-south-beach-wildfox-sunglasses-less-crop-top-nike-sneakers-1

Get Beyoncé’s shades and crop top for a steal here and here.

Thoughts?

beyonce-south-beach-wildfox-sunglasses-less-crop-top-nike-sneakers

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:10pm

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:13pm
lol she's always frowning.. 

im convinced bey screwed drake within the same few hours as jay and through some crazy miraculous way… the baby is part bey, part jay, part drake 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 422>
  Share Topic