Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 259260261262263 358>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:50pm
i'd wear it
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 6:59am
Mmm hmmm looking too damn good!....my boobs would latch on to that dress....luv it.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:05pm

[Video] Beyoncé Hosts A Q&A: ‘I Refuse To Allow Someone To Put Me In Anybody’s Box’

Sun, Dec 22 2013 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Beyonce arrives to SVA Theater Tom Ford

She woke up like this. Flawless.

Last night, Beyoncé made us all yell out the longest “yaaaasss bish!” ever when she showed up to the New York screening of her self-titled visual album in this eye-popping, body-hugging, black mosaic Tom Ford dress with matching boots from the designer’s Spring 2014 collection. Post up, flawless!

Trading in her blonde wavy hair, the fearless diva went with long, silky smooth tresses that completed her futuristic look, as she marched inside the SVA Theatre in New York City.  Inside, she held a special Q&A segment, answering five questions asked by fans via Instagram, but not before she introduced her project with these words:

This is a project that I didn’t think was possible actually. I’ve never done anything so brave in my life and the amount of personal growth from this project is unlike anything that I’ve ever done. I took all of my insecurities, all of my doubts, all of my fears, and everything I’ve learned over the last 17 years and applied it to this project. It’s interesting how motherhood changes you, and it changes your perspective on life and I took all the things that I wanted to change about myself, and all the things I wanted to share and I put it in this record. And I’m proud of it. More than the music, I’m proud of myself. The biggest message is owning your imperfections, and all the things that make you interesting because I refuse to allow someone to put me in anybody’s box.

Catch her Q&A below:

What was the hardest thing to keep the secret about your new album?

Beyoncé: Well, it was many things! Oh my god, it was so hard and I still every single day, I have gotten on my knees and thanked God that this happened.

Well, [...] we went through a lot of things to keep it secret and to keep the surprise because there’s something missing [in music.] It’s such a joy and it’s something I was able to experience growing up and I really really wanted to surprise people and for them to really just hear the art and it not be about the hype and promotion and we actually did it and it just says so much about my team.

You know, I started my own company, and my father taught me so, so much, so much! And when I decided to manage myself, it was important that I didn’t go to some big management company. I felt like I wanted to follow in the footsteps of Madonna and be a powerhouse and have my own empire and show other women when you get to this point in your career, you don’t have to go sign with someone else and share your money, and your success, you can do it yourself. So I found a team of underdogs, a team of women, a team of people that no one believed in, and we worked together and we stayed up all night and we were progressive and we did not follow the rules and we said, ‘Why can’t we do it?’ and I don’t think people believed, you know? I said to so many people, ‘I have an idea to do a visual album,’ and everyone was like ‘Ok.’ And we did it! And not only did we do it, it’s my company and I’m very proud of that.

What inspired you to be so open with your personal life on this album compared to your previous albums? Like in the songs “Mine,” “Partition,” and “Drunk In Love,” what was the story behind it?

Beyoncé: You know, I’ve always been very generous. I’ve always been very generous on the stage and I took all of my pain, all of my joy and I used it in my performance, but I’m very private, I’m very respectful and I think it just took me no longer being someone’s child. Once I became a mother, I felt like I could tear down those fourth walls and I just felt like it was time. I completely feel liberated and I felt like I could no longer create my art for other people, so I just felt like it was time.

Where were you right when you released your surprise album?

Beyoncé: I just got off the stage. It was 11:30PM once I took off and I had a glass of wine and my cousin Angie was like, ‘Girl, you alright?’ Because I was talking to myself, because I was terrified, I was so scared and I already envisioned like the worst things that could happen, I’m like, ‘People are going to hate it, why didn’t I say anything?’ I mean it’s just things that we all go through, it’s just human, and I was just really nervous because this was a huge risk and when I landed, I saw it actually live on iTunes and you know you’re just waiting for the first comment and the next morning…(Crowd exploded in appease and cheers)

Who is Yonce? Is she like Sasha? Is she an alter ego?

Beyoncé: Well, Dream actually came up with Yonce. We were in the studio and Justin Timberlake started beating on buckets, so when you hear the beat, that’s literally a bucket and it was really organic, it reminded me of being in middle school during lunch breaks when you just start free styling and so we kept the production. We went back and forth and I was very adamant about keeping it organic because that whole feeling is what’s so beautiful about it and Dream started [singing], ‘Yonce all on his mouth like liquor’ and I’m like what does that mean? But I love it. I think Yonce is Beyonce. Mrs. Carter is Yonce. Sasha Fierce is Yonce and I’m finally at a place where, as I said earlier, I don’t have to kind of separate the two anymore. We’re all one. It’s all pieces of me and just different elements of a personality of a woman because we are complicated.

Aside from charts and statistics, what would you have hoped to have achieved with this album when you look back maybe 10 to 20 years from now?

Beyoncé: This was my first album that – of course I wanted people to love it and I wanted critics to love it and I want it to be successful, but my goal was not picking a number one single, my goal was putting together a body of work and I just wanted to know if people cared about music because honestly I was at a point where I felt like everything, it feels the same and what I said in ‘Ghost’–’All this sh*t I do is boring’– that’s how I felt and if I could not challenge that, then maybe it was time for me to do something else or develop more artists, which is something I want to do, but growth and I just hope that I continue to move forward and challenge myself and I think now that I’ve become a mother, I just want my legacy to inspire people and I guess that’s the biggest goal is having happiness and knowing that when people come to my shows, they can escape all of the madness and leave there feeling like there’s hope.

Inspirational words!

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: [Video] Beyoncé Hosts A Q&A: ‘I Refuse To Allow Someone To Put Me In Anybody’s Box’ http://necolebitchie.com/2013/12/22/video-beyonce-hosts-a-qa-i-refuse-to-allow-someone-to-put-me-in-anybodys-box/#ixzz2oES9uv7b

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:15pm
who are these underdog women?
i wonder if she talks to Matthew still

i do think now people can't really say Beyonce is robotic and sh*t anymore

she's not afraid to be herself....the lil rachet, the southern belle, the wife, the mom, the girl who likes to have sex, the girl who feels herself, the sister, etc....it's paid off with this album..people like the all around Bey.  i guess it took being "30" and becoming a mom to do that

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:55pm
Thanks Pit for typing my thoughts. She is a grown woman and I am happy for her.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 2:04pm
Aww, I liked that interview. I do think she's coming out of her shell.  Thumbs Up
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 2:05pm
The shade....
I love Bey

Target must not know ’bout Bey! She can get another you in a minute!

Now, we all know that Beyoncé used to love herself some Target but after the retailer vowed not to carry the queen’s latest album since she let iTunes sell it exclusively for a week, she decided to throw major shade yesterday by high-tailing it right on into Walmart!

Christmas came early for 700 Walmart shoppers in Tewksbury, Massachusetts as Beyoncé rolled in the store and announced she would be footing the first $50 of each shopper’s bill, which cost her about $37,500. She also strolled through the aisles, grabbed some gifts for Blue Ivy, kissed some babies and threw her own #1 album into the cart before checking out with a smile.

What makes all of this even funnier, is that despite Target’s decision to not carry her album in their stores, she’s selling the new LP in 7000 Starbucks across the country, and guess what?? Starbucks is located in most Targets! #BowDown

Catch pics and video of Beyoncé’s surprise Walmart visit below:

Watch this video of Beyoncé’s trip to Walmart

Meanwhile, she shared an image on her Instagram with her album on a table alongside of a Starbucks cup lmao.

And did her fans sneak some copies on Target’s shelves to be funny or is this photo proof that one Target may have had a change of heart?

Also feeling some type of way over the singer’s rollout plan for her album is Amazon. The website has joined Target in not carrying Beyoncé. While fans can purchase the mp3 edition, physical copies are unavailable unless purchased by a third party.

With worldwide album sales at already 1 million, we’re sure Bey ain’t got no worries! According to Billboard, her LP will sell between 260,000-280,000 copies in its second week, which will place her at the top of the charts for the second week in a row.

See more pics in the Photo Gallery || 11 Photos

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

who are these underdog women?
i wonder if she talks to Matthew still

i do think now people can't really say Beyonce is robotic and sh*t anymore

she's not afraid to be herself....the lil rachet, the southern belle, the wife, the mom, the girl who likes to have sex, the girl who feels herself, the sister, etc....it's paid off with this album..people like the all around Bey.  i guess it took being "30" and becoming a mom to do that

yea, i was telling my girl I could never relate to that girl next door sh1t. this woman, this i can relate to
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 5:03pm

beyonce is working that outfit..BADDClap

all i need her to do is to try a different hair color

she snatched my wig with that surprise album now someone needs to snatch hers

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 5:10pm
That outfit is the best she has worn in a while. She looks amazing
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 259260261262263 358>