Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 389>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 48 Votes, Average 2.42  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:55am
BEY IF YOU ARE LISTENING

Please make your next album full of songs similar to bow down/I been on. I will actually go buy an album or two like that, instead of downloading it for free.

Loved that track yo, one of her best imo. Bout time for some change! Gotta keep the youngsters interested too.

Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:02am
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:59am
Swaghilis Avatar

This cracks me up every time I see this pic. So much cash she dont know what to do with it. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

BEY IF YOU ARE LISTENING

Please make your next album full of songs similar to bow down/I been on. I will actually go buy an album or two like that, instead of downloading it for free.

Loved that track yo, one of her best imo. Bout time for some change! Gotta keep the youngsters interested too.

Bey if your listening.......ignore her and rehireyo daddy......he gave you that ms Celie curse........

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Aug 19 2013 at 12:42pm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:09am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

what is with the nude fishnets for every show?
I think it's to distract how many pairs of stockings she's actually wearing. I forgot how many she said she wore to "keep the jiggle in" and make sure that nothing moves, I think she said 3. She was on some tv show doing an interview where she said that years ago
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:12am
Originally posted by funkydiva2 funkydiva2 wrote:

I love love the white pant suit!!!
Just not on her. I diont like anything she's wearing. Can someone grab that dark red lipstick from her and flush it please! I dont understand how you have a contact with a makeup company and they can't find a good red for you. If MAC can do it for Rihanna, why not Loreal for you? Confused

That color just makes her look older

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Aug 21 2013 at 6:14am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:13am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

And why Blue ain't snatch that wig & throw it in the fireplace yet? Confused

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:20am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Her eybrows are so perfect
That's the ONLY thing he got from mom, the rest is pure Jay LOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:11pm
@mizzsandra girl bye✌

Anywho, Bey I love you but your music is very cliche and boring

Take risks and try something exciting and different, you don't have to be so robotic

Let the blonde go, and explore some new ideas musically and I will be a fan for life

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:15pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style