Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 413>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 12:49am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

The baddest thing a bad bitch can do is still be bad whens she's bald.  

If it takes you three hours to get ready (hair and makeup, etc.) maybe you ain't that cute for real.  

I need to see it in motion but I like.  I think it would be flier in brunette though.

The correlation between time it takes to get ready and ones attractiveness.... interesting thread topic...
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 12:59am
i must be hot fire cause i be up and dressed in 30...

LOL

anyways i kinda like the short look. i would like mine to be that short
or shorter.. waaay shorter actually.

AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 4:30am
Would be awesome if she dyed it black
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 5:45am
someone said this her new haircut

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 6:52am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

But d thats a wig :/

And i think she is trying new things + blue messed with her body a little
thats definitely a wig. She'll be back to long hair soon. The critics will tear her down and long hair will make a comeback.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 7:10am
LOL
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 7:36am
She needs a chocolate colored bob something shoulder length will make her look younger.

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:23am

Beyonce

Edited by femmefatale85 - Aug 08 2013 at 8:30am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:28am

A “Lil Positivity” Humpback Hov And Estranged BFF Dame Dash Shake Hands And Squash Beef!

A “Lil Positivity” Humpback Hov And Estranged BFF Dame Dash Shake Hands And Squash Beef!

Posted on August 8th, 2013 - By Bossip Staff

Finally, The Roc-A-Fella bromance is back in the building!

Jay Z And Dame Dash Pictured Reuniting And Reconciling Their Differences

It’s been a long time coming. After years of fans asking desperately pleading with both Jay and Dame to sort out their differences and make peace, the moment many were waiting for has finally arrived.

Last night at music executive Chaka Pilgrim’s birthday soireé, Dame and his former rappin’ a$$/trappin’ a$$ business partner and friend flicked it up and had a laugh for the first time in a VERY long time.

Days after Magna Carta Holy Grail was released, an Instagram video of Dame nodding his head and enjoying Ji man’s 12 album began circulating the internet. During a July interview with The Breakfast Club, Hov admitted that he had not seen his partner in a long time but was hopeful that he could overcome his financial troubles.

“I have ultimate confidence in him that he’ll find his way ’cause he’s an amazing and smart guy…. He’s a hustler and he’s highly intelligent, so I always root for him and always believe that he’ll find his way out of it.”

“Rooting” is great an all Jay, but being that you are in the giving mood, how bout cuttin’ the brother a check so he can get his life together and start anew? Just a thought.

Images via Instagram

- See more at: http://bossip.com/815745/a-lil-positivity-humpback-hov-and-estranged-bff-dame-dash-shake-hands-and-reconcile-43081/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bossiprss+%28Bossip.com%29#sthash.sUcqbQOq.dpuf

Edited by femmefatale85 - Aug 08 2013 at 8:31am
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:43am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Beyonce

She looks like a Beyonce impersonator

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon