Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 394>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.47  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 11:38pm
they're only there for publicity.just saw your post ^^ yup.

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 20 2013 at 11:39pm
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:09pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:12pm
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:14pm
^^^ coolest thing bey eva done 
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:19pm
My sister got me tickets for her December concert in Texas.
I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I don't want to go :(
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:22pm

I felt the same way whem my sis had tickets. She is a good performer, I enjoyed the show but it wasn't a must see for me.

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:26pm
Glad I'm not alone.

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

*rolls eyes out of my head* @ those pictures
i believe someone used the term "opportunists

I would've more impressed if they (and lets include Jamie Foxx) would have paid to get the top legal counsel in the country for Trayvon's parents.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 6:46pm

Beyonce Lunches With Jay-Z Before His "Legends Of The Summer" Rose Bowl Concert, Chills With Jessica Alba, Names Iggy Azalea Opener For Aussie Tour Dates

Jul 29 | by Natasha

photo BQV57WUCcAA1-rojpg_large_zps92f94d03.jpg

This ever supportive couple rarely lets their own personal plans get in the way of supporting the other.  Right after Beyonce hopped off the stage in Charlotte, she headed to L.A. to support her hubby Jay-Z last night as he and Justin Timberlake brought their Legends of the Summer tour to the Rose Bowl.

Check out the twosome grabbing lunch and Bey chillin' with Jessica Alba inside.  Plus, she brings in rapper Iggy Azalea to her tour...

Mrs. Carter spent her day off on her tour jetting to Cali to spend time with her husband Mr. Carter.  The cute couple was spotted (above) grabbing lunch at Gjelina in Venice before he hit the stage with JT at the Rose Bowl.

photo BQV7i0UCEAMkhftjpg_large_zpsa339cd64.jpg

And Bey was spotted chillin' in the audience with actresses Jessica Alba & Kelly Sawyer.  Cute!

The "Grown Woman" chick rolls into D.C. tonight for a 2-night stint at the Verizon Center.

photo b6b7f266f4b911e29da022000aeb0f08_7_zpsde5ab7fe.jpg

By the way, Beyonce just announced that the opening act for her Aussie & New Zealand tour dates this fall will be Aussie rapper Iggy Azalea.  Yep, she's bringing her "Work" to the Mrs. Carter Show.   She said:

To answer a few ppls question: yes I will have new staging for #TheMrsCarterTour and new costumes! Pucci will be designing them!

This ought to be interesting....

Photos via @BeyonceLite/Kelly Sawyer's IG/Iggy's IG
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 6:50pm

Diddy and Jay-Z Dusse instagram
Moguls don’t need fancy threads! Diddy and Jay-Z toasted to the good life in plain tees, and a bottle of D’Ussé cognac.

beyonce throwback gold
And last, but not least, is this throwback picture, posted by Mrs. Carter herself. Looks like she always imagined herself as Queen Bey, even as a tot. Get into those gilded threads and oversized earrings! Cute!
At any rate, what say you of this weekend’s shuttersnaps?

~Vuitton

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair