Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 186187188189190 390>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 48 Votes, Average 2.42  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 11:55am
Is that her cousin with the lipstick?
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:27pm
yes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 7:57pm

Hot! or Hmm…: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Chichia London Spring 2013 Patchwork Tee And Printed Shorts

by Cliche

Beyoncé kicked off the U.S. leg of her tour last night during the BET Experience, but not before uploading a few flicks to her Tumblr. In one snap, she rocks a Chichia London Spring 2013 Patchwork Tee and printed shorts.

Beyonce-Tumblr-Chicia-London-printed-topHer multicolored top features Swahili sayings and patchwork kanga detailing.

chichiass13-8-1Hot! This rehearsal look feels effortless and the mixing of prints was well executed.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Are y’all excited for the Mrs. Carter Show?
Beyonce-Tumblr-Chicia-London-printed-top

Beyonce

Beyonce

Beyonce-Mrs-Carter-Show-Los-Angeles

Beyonce-Mrs-Carter-Show-World-TourI can’t wait for to hit the stage in Brooklyn! Whew!

~Cliché

Spied @Glamazonsblog

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 7:59am

Beyonce Spotted Showing Kelly & Michelle The "Grown Woman" Video + Jay-Z Gets Emotional About Hardships Of Fatherhood On "Jay-Z Blue"

Jun 30 | by Natasha

photo ScreenShot2013-06-29at92022PM_zps91df1ef3.png

Before Beyonce even took the BET Experience stage Friday night, she was already on to the next thing...her "Grown Woman" video.  Check out her showing the rough cut to her D-Child gals, plus her hubby Jay-Z opening up more than ever about his fears with fatherhood...

A few pics leaked from Bey's dressing room backstage at the Staples Center Friday night.  She was spotted showing some "Grown Woman" video rough cut footage to Kelly & Michelle, this according to the person inside the room who snapped the pic.  Gotta love how they all still support each other.

photo ScreenShot2013-06-29at92141PM_zps5813a411.png

Everyone was on their phones while Bey got dolled up to hit the stage.  And it looks like we're going to get that video sooner than we think.

Meanwhile, Bey's other half Jay-Z opened up in yet another Samsung Mobile mini video about his upcoming Magna Carta Holy Grail album.  And this time, he fought back emotion while explaining the double meaning behind his "Jay-Z Blue (Daddy Dearest)" track.

Blue Ivy's dad explained how him not having his own father to teach him how to be a man, makes him fearful of fatherhood and being the best daddy he can be.  He also talks about the changes in his & his wife's relationship...and how he never wants them to go down a road that causes them to have to juggle joint custody.

Jay tells Rick Rubin in the video:

"...Something that we both created.  We still marvel at her. It’s most obvious on a song called ‘Jay-Z Blue,’ and it deals with my pop left when I was young so he didn’t teach me how to be a man nor how to raise a child or treat a woman. So of course, with my karma, the two things I needed I don’t have and I have a daughter. It’s the paranoia of not being a great dad.”

Sweet.  Check out the lyrics below:

photo jay-z-blue-lyrics-475x753_zps486ae547.jpg

P.S.  That massive concert Jay wanted to shut down Times Square to do...he got special permission from Mayor Bloomberg to shut down Broadway (the street) in the Theater District.  And he'll be performing atop the Ed Sullivan Theater.  STORY

Photos: @itsjrock's Instagram

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 10:46am
^^I thought Jay had a son with another womanStern Smile? Beyoncé sense of style is wack!  
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 10:50am
She's stealing Solange's style
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

^^I thought Jay had a son with another womanStern Smile? Beyoncé sense of style is wack!  

that big nostril lil nig.ga?LOL

tbh i think he would have owned up to having that kid. he seems like he wanted to be a dad really bad
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 11:13am
No matter how much she tries to look like she's having fun in her "candid" pics they come off as so staged and boring.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 12:12pm
Dammit I wish she would take that wig out back and shoot it. She should shock the world with a new hairstyle.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 12:14pm
And LOL at Kelly watching the video on Bey's laptop. She's probably thinking about how little she did for her own songs. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 186187188189190 390>