Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 414>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.47  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 10:43am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

That dress like doesn't fit right or something. 

Like her momma sewed it for her. Kinda like when Denise sewed that Goran Gortrell(sp) shirt for Theo.
LOL that is still sooo funny
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 1:44am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 1:50am

• Steal: Beyoncé’s Instagram Topshop Tribal Aztec Crop Tee and Chevron Print Skirt

by Jihan

Love her style or loathe it, Beyoncé will not be stopped from posting her OOTD’s to Instagram. Today, the ‘Grown Woman’ singer tried her hand at mixing prints, in a $24 tribal Aztec crop tee and $44 chevron printed skirt, both from Topshop. She completed her look with a leopard print carryall, black pumps, and her favorite black bowler hat.

beyonce-instagram-topshop-tee-and-skirt-crop-aztec-chevron

Her 100% cotton cropped tee has a colorful all-over global print.

Her tube skirt boasts a multicolored chevron design, and is about 27″ long.

This look will undoubtedly be compared to some of her little sister Solange‘s mixed print ‘fits, but I think this is a cute look for Bey! I’m not 100% sold on the hat, but it’s her life, and if she wants to wear a bowler hat in the dead of summer, who am I to stop her?

beyonce-instagram-topshop-tee-and-skirt-crop-aztec-chevron

What do you think?

~Jihan

Photo: @Beyonce Instagram

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 1:55am
I see Solange is Her Muse now...
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 1:58am
Those glasses are annoying and I don't understand the hat
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Jlo stole Selenas platform tho..........and for that I shall never be a fan

I've ALWAYS felt this way she was the protoype!

and... that J.lo-Beyonce thang is creepy. I believe its more than coincidence b/c I remember she came out with a few Spanish records (or tried to) then she did Beautiful Liar with Shakira.

The way they did that vid, making them interchangeable confusing us as to who we were looking that in each frameConfused 

I feel like she was saying look at me I can do it too!!!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:45am
Her style is really boring and BLAH to me. Like stop trying to take your sister's shine and be your dang self gal. That is if you really even know who you are style wise to begin with.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 6:29am
Ergh that hat, reminds me of that kid from 'Children of the Corn'

Edited by Missvw - Jun 21 2013 at 6:34am
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:31am
She has terrible style. Whatever it is. If she wasn't famous she'd be wearing rayon seperates from Dress Barn w/some country ass spiral curly weave. And some version of that hat & cheap sunglasses.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 12:25pm
I don't like either outfit she was wearing. But maybe, it's fashionable?

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jun 21 2013 at 1:26pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 414>
  Share Topic