Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 419>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:36pm
LOL

I was reading it, waiting to see how it tied in with this thread lol
Diddy's daughters are adorable

They remind me of Quvenzhane actually

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:07pm
whoa that is weird...i searched celeb babies and pulled up that thread

Edited by EPITOME - Mar 02 2013 at 6:15pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:38pm
oh jayzus Confused

Eta: I just did it and it didn't come up... what u talkin' bout willis? Disapprove

Edited by Alias_Avi - Mar 02 2013 at 6:40pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:32am

Steal: Beyonce’s Instagram Civil the Beyond Black Snapback Hat

by Claire

Beyoncé has birthed yet another Instagram photo, and has titillated her legions of followers in an all black look, punctuated by a $38 Civil the Beyond snapback cap:

steal-030313-Beyonce’s Instagram Civil the Beyond Black Snapback Hat

The plain hat conveniently plays on Beyonce’s name. Get it? Beyonce is Beyond!
Beyonces Instagram Civil the Beyond Black Snapback Hat

If you agree, get your very own snapback at CivilClothing.com or Karmaloop.com.

Would you wear it?

_-0--Beyonces-Instagram-Ci

_beyonce-beyond-hat

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:42am

Beyoncé, Salma Hayek and Frida Giannini Launch Gucci Female Empowerment Campaign

Can you get a more impressive group of gals than Beyoncé, Salma Hayek and Frida Giannini? Well the three have now teamed up to co-found a new campaign to raise awareness for female empowerment called Chime For Change, founded by Gucci. Yep, Beyoncé is once again showing us all who runs the world.

The Chime for Change campaign aims to 'convene, unite and strengthen voices speaking out for girls and women around the world and will focus on three key pillars: Education, Health and Justice.'

Beyoncé said of the campaign: 'I have always felt strongly about equal opportunity for women. Girls have to be taught from early on that they are strong and capable of being anything they want to be.' 

Beyoncé added: 'It’s up to us to change the statistics for women around the world.  I’m honoured to be in the company of women who live fearlessly and set an example for the next generation of young ladies.'

At the TEDxWomen luncheon today the initiative will be officially announced by Salma Hayek on behalf of Beyoncé and Frida, where she will present 10 short films which will tell the stories of inspirational women.

Salma Hayek said of the project: 'I am proud to be joining the growing international movement on behalf of girls and women around the world. I believe that by working together we can change the course of history to ensure that girls and women are empowered to realise their potential and thrive.'

Gucci has a long history of engaging with girls’ and women’s issues, including a seven-year relationship with UNICEF in support of girls’ education. 'This is the emergency and the opportunity of today,' said Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini. 'We have reached a significant moment in the history of girls’ and women’s empowerment and now is the time for change.  I think it is essential for girls and women to see and celebrate what is possible.  I hope that through CHIME we can help the voices calling for change to become so loud that they cannot be ignored.'

The Chime for Change has an impressive advisory board of experts and global advocates, including Julia Roberts, Jada Pinkett Smith, Meryl Streep, Francois-Henri Pinault and Gordon and Sarah Brown.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 7:02pm

Hot! or Hmm….Beyonce’s Instagram 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2013 Floral and Striped Top and Pants

by Claire

Beyonce’s on her Instagram grind again! The diva posed in what appears to be a UPS truck in her most recent photo, all the while sporting a look from 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Resort 2013 collection.

Her patterned ensemble was modeled under a cream coat.
Check our another iteration of her ensemble here:

This look is hot! But perhpas too hot for a mail delivery truck…
What do you think?

< method="POST" name="twiigspollvote105461_41804800" ="http://www.twiigs.com/vote" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 13px; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; -: none; clear: none; display: block; : none; : static; visibility: ; height: auto; width: auto; outline-style: none; clip: auto; overflow: ; : auto; text-shadow: none; word-spacing: normal;">

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 7:08pm
i kinda don't get all these pics in industrial settings
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 10:00pm
Beyonce would love this

She really did that

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Beyonce would love this

She really did that

cute little girl. horrible dance team. (sorry, it's the dancer in me)
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 10:08pm
dont understand the ups truck
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 419>