Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 387>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 48 Votes, Average 2.42  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:37am
she's under a lot of scrutiny

I'm sure a lot gets lost between saying what you want, how you want and saying what is safe and what people want to hear and saying something that won't get blown out of proportion

Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

she's under a lot of scrutiny

I'm sure a lot gets lost between saying what you want, how you want and saying what is safe and what people want to hear and saying something that won't get blown out of proportion

If other female stars across the board including her BFF, can get it right, she should be able to too. These women have talked about being in labor, having miscarriages bc of a weak cervix, being put on bed rest, having a surrogate bc of xyz health reason and post partum depression. So what's her problem? Gwenyth came out and talked about having post partum depression. She couldn't offer some speaking to the media tips to Beyonce?

I really think Beyonce didn't get a part of maturity/growth that u get from being around people ur own age and growing together. Her best friend is at least 10 years older than her, so is her husband. Who else is she close too? That's her age? I think she had to adopt Jay's friends as her own, and is missing that normal part of development in life. Jay's been with her since before she was legal, she might've had to act older than she was/"grow up" quick to be with him. But that lack, comes out in her speech.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:03am
she's trying ... she works really hard to do what she thinks she's best at

people expect her to be perfect, others think she is too perfect

in some strange way she probably thinks that the way she talks makes her down to earth

it's who she is, for now ... I know she's a celeb but unless it's harmful, I don't expect them to change and grow on my timetable

even rihanna ... which seems so pitiful ... she'll get it in her own good time I guess

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:17am
At least Rih's what, 24? She has time and she's maturing just like a young chick in her 20's. She can afford to make mistakes, say dumb sh*t that makes no sense and learn. Bey is, 31?

Besides Rih's has friends, a bunch of them her own age. Beyonce skipped that part

Edited for grammar

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Feb 13 2013 at 12:40am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:31am
LOLCry
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:39am
Man all I was thinkingabout was pushing that baby out. All that imaging the door BS was not on my mind. When them labor pain hits, ain't nobody got time for that!

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:41am
Bey doesn't connect with people off stage.

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:41am
Maybe a doula was there. They say stuff like that.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:57pm
Yall I just saw a commercial on the O newtwork that Oprah is doing an interview with Beyonce.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:19pm

Splurge: Beyoncé’s Gjelina Restaurant Dolce & Gabbana Printed Silk Bomber Jacket

by Faith

Beyoncé was spotted at Gjelina Restaurant in Venice, California with her sister and hubby. She borrowed from the boys in a $2,475 Dolce & Gabbana Printed Silk Bomber Jacket:

splurge-0212-Beyoncé’s Gjelina Restaurant Dolce &amp; Gabbana Printed Silk Bomber Jacket
She accessorized with her favorite Azzedine Alaia lace-up platform boots, a DVF 440 bag, and leather skinnies.

beyonce-gjelina-restaurant-venice-california-dolce-and-gabbana-printed-silk-bomber-jacket-azzedine-alaia-lace-up-platform-booties-1

The men’s bomber jacket is crafted from silk and features a paisley print, zip-front closure, and a contrast ribbed knit collar and cuffs.

dolce-gabbana-printed-bomber-jacket

Hot jacket!

You can snag the paisley design at www.luisaviaroma.com.

What do you think?beyonce-gjelina-restaurant-venice-california-dolce-and-gabbana-printed-silk-bomber-jacket-azzedine-alaia-lace-up-platform-booties-2
beyonce-gjelina-restaurant-venice-california-dolce-and-gabbana-printed-silk-bomber-jacket-azzedine-alaia-lace-up-platform-booties-1
beyonce-gjelina-restaurant-venice-california-dolce-and-gabbana-printed-silk-bomber-jacket-azzedine-alaia-lace-up-platform-booties

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style