Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 389>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 48 Votes, Average 2.42  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

She’s my road dog. She’s my homey, my best friend. I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.Confused

Who really feels this in labor? This sounds like a good speech but not reality when ur doing all that damn pushing. It def adds to me belief that she ain't get pregnant with or deliver Blue

while i do think the 8 month old as ur best friend is weird her description of giving birth doesn't sound ridiculous to me
Not ur baby being ur best friend part, I'm talking about her "thoughts" during delivery. Who thinks that in LABOR having all these damn contractions

ive heard women express something similar about with the last push just thinking about their baby and how they needed to be strong and give it their all etc etc. same vein IMO.  you're not thinking about your pain, you're thinking about the baby...which is what she's saying....imo
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:57pm

She’s my road dog. She’s my homey, my best friend. I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.Confused

Who really feels this in labor? This sounds like a good speech but not reality when ur doing all that damn pushing. It def adds to me belief that she ain't get pregnant with or deliver Blue

while i do think the 8 month old as ur best friend is weird her description of giving birth doesn't sound ridiculous to me
Not ur baby being ur best friend part, I'm talking about her "thoughts" during delivery. Who thinks that in LABOR having all these damn contractions

ive heard women express something similar about with the last push just thinking about their baby and how they needed to be strong and give it their all etc etc. same vein IMO.  you're not thinking about your pain, you're thinking about the baby...which is what she's saying....imo
The way she said that just sounds like a load of croc. I've heard women say what u just said, just like u see women go from pain, to relief to instant joy during that last push and it's all about the baby. Now let me go into the hospital Saturday and see if any other woman tells me what Bey just said. Maybe what u and I both just described is what she felt (if I believed she was really pregnant in the first place) but the way she just described that is like "Huh? This sounds like made up/manufactured bs"
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:01am
i went from pain to instant sleep after my last push lmao. the vid is funnyLOLDead
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:03am
well Bey is not the most eloquent person...she doesn't express herself well
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:05am

4th grader status?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:08am

4th grader status?

i think it's why ppl cannot connect with her and question her authenticity and why ppl doubt her even when she is being genuine....she doesn't emote very well unless she's singing....well u saw a little bit of it after the superbowl...saw her personality

i think she's a lil weird irl likely lol
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:11am
Probably she's only very close to a few people, most of whom have been in her life since she was very young.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:11am
I said Saturday bc that's when my Maternity clinicals are
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Probably she's only very close to a few people, most of whom have been in her life since she was very young.

She's close to people that make no sense, they're no where near around her age. Besides her mom and sister, ur close to/bff's with Gwenyth Paltrow? What happened to her cousin Angie or any of the other members of DC? You see Angie hang out more with Kelly and Lala. It killed me today how there was a pic of them 3 and I thought "How is it that Bey and her "close friends (Kelly)" never run in the same circles?"
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:19am
Its that Virgo..lot of people don't get them
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style