Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 413>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:21am
She's stiff and awkward... she's really not good at taking pictures Unhappy
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:22am
Her and Kim K do the same type of boring ass modeling. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:28am
Them pictures are boring.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:35am
i like the photos...she looks best when she smiles though
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:38am
I like the red dress pic on the couch
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:59am
 excerpts from her cover story:

On her intense relationship with daughter Blue Ivy

“She’s my road dog. She’s my homey, my best friend. I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.
I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more. Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband. But it’s just. . . . Life is so much more than. . . It’s not defined by any of this."

On having more kids

“When I was younger, there were moments where I said, ‘I’m not going to have children.' And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don’t know when.”

Gwyneth Paltrow on Beyonce's maternal instincts

“Blue was sleeping in her arms, across her body, and B was listening back to what she had been working on. I thought, This is how you do it. You do what you love with who you love included.”

Gwyneth on her best friend's power

“When she is working onstage, she has more power than any woman I’ve ever seen. She would never say it and has never said it, but I feel she knows with every fiber of her being that she is the best in the world at her job.” 

On recording her new album in the Hamptons

“We had dinners with the producers every day, like a family. It was like a camp. Weekends off. You could go and jump in the pool and ride bikes . . . the ocean and grass and sunshine. . . . It was really a safe place.”

Excerpt from her HBO Documentary about the decision to split from her father Mathew Knowles

“My soul has been tarnished,” she declares—but later, as she asserts her independence and confronts the petty squabbles of the business, she comes around to appreciating her father’s hand. “My father taught me so much about being a businesswoman,” she says. “And I’m understanding him a lot now. . . . A lot of the crazy things he did were necessary.”

On avoiding the comments sections on websites

“Don’t scroll down! You’re definitely going to get your feelings hurt.”

On the perks of marrying Jay-Z

“Just knowing someone’s always going to be honest and tell the truth,” she says of Jay-Z, “[who] can understand exactly what I’m going through—and I can understand exactly what he’s going through.”

On why she won't ever get immersed in work again

“At some point it’s very important to me that my daughter is able to experience life and run through the sprinklers and have slumber parties and trust and live and do all the things that any child should be able to do."
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Snapshot: Beyoncé By Patrick Demarchelier For Vogue US March 2013 [Full Spread + Video]

by Cliche

Beyonce-For-Vogue-March-2013

Snapshot-Beyonce-For-Vogue-March-2013

Beyonce-For-Vogue-March-2013-2

Beyonce-For-Vogue-March-2013-3

Beyonce-For-Vogue-March-2013-6

Beyonce-For-Vogue-March-2013-4

Beyonce-For-Vogue-March-2013-5

beyonce-vogue-cover-march-2013

pretty pics but... i think she was wearing her butt pads last night
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

excerpts from her cover story:

On her intense relationship with daughter Blue Ivy

She’s my road dog. She’s my homey, my best friend. I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.Confused
I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more. Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband. But it’s just. . . . Life is so much more than. . . It’s not defined by any of this."

On having more kids

“When I was younger, there were moments where I said, ‘I’m not going to have children.' And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don’t know when.”

Gwyneth Paltrow on Beyonce's maternal instincts

“Blue was sleeping in her arms, across her body, and B was listening back to what she had been working on. I thought, This is how you do it. You do what you love with who you love included.”

Gwyneth on her best friend's power

“When she is working onstage, she has more power than any woman I’ve ever seen. She would never say it and has never said it, but I feel she knows with every fiber of her being that she is the best in the world at her job.” 

On recording her new album in the Hamptons

“We had dinners with the producers every day, like a family. It was like a camp. Weekends off. You could go and jump in the pool and ride bikes . . . the ocean and grass and sunshine. . . . It was really a safe place.”

Excerpt from her HBO Documentary about the decision to split from her father Mathew Knowles

“My soul has been tarnished,” she declares—but later, as she asserts her independence and confronts the petty squabbles of the business, she comes around to appreciating her father’s hand. “My father taught me so much about being a businesswoman,” she says. “And I’m understanding him a lot now. . . . A lot of the crazy things he did were necessary.”

On avoiding the comments sections on websites

“Don’t scroll down! You’re definitely going to get your feelings hurt.”

On the perks of marrying Jay-Z

“Just knowing someone’s always going to be honest and tell the truth,” she says of Jay-Z, “[who] can understand exactly what I’m going through—and I can understand exactly what he’s going through.”

On why she won't ever get immersed in work again

“At some point it’s very important to me that my daughter is able to experience life and run through the sprinklers and have slumber parties and trust and live and do all the things that any child should be able to do."

I wonder is this what she truly feels?????
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:40am

I like that one. The rest look off to me, even the one with her smiling. How long has it been since "That's Why I Love You" video off Bday? Her smiles just seem off or half fake since the birth of Blue

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Feb 11 2013 at 11:45am
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:52am

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

She’s my road dog. She’s my homey, my best friend. I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.Confused

Who really feels this in labor? This sounds like a good speech but not reality when ur doing all that damn pushing. It def adds to me belief that she ain't get pregnant with or deliver Blue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 413>
  Share Topic