Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 357>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dcnative View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcnative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:59am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Beyonce&amp;amp;#8217;s fabulous Super Bowl outfit (designed by Rubin Singer) is serving Tina Turner in Amsterdam 1979 realness. Gotta love it&amp;amp;#8230;

Beyonce’s fabulous Super Bowl outfit (designed by Rubin Singer) is serving Tina Turner in Amsterdam 1979 realness. Gotta love it…

Is this still considered to be an original design?
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by dcnative dcnative wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Beyonce&amp;amp;#8217;s fabulous Super Bowl outfit (designed by Rubin Singer) is serving Tina Turner in Amsterdam 1979 realness. Gotta love it&amp;amp;#8230;<SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11px"></SPAN>
<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; MARGIN: 0px; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 8px" ="caption">
<P style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px; MARGIN: 0px; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: inherit; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 8px">Beyonce’s fabulous Super Bowl outfit (designed by Rubin Singer) is serving Tina Turner in Amsterdam 1979 realness. Gotta love it…

Is this still considered to be an original design?

Hmm I don't think so
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:11am
Alec Baldwin: Destiny’s Child blew the power out with their curling irons…

LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Alec Baldwin: Destiny’s Child blew the power out with their curling irons…

LOL

Lmao
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:40am
Damn beyonce really does copy everything
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:10am
Why am I not surprised her costume was copied?
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:51am
Speak to the designer about copying. That is not the first nor the last costume with that silhouette. Fashion nowadays are reminiscent of  previous generations.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/4879/20130204/beyoncé-super-bowl-halftime-bodysuit-rubin-singer-designer-fashion.htm

Beyonce's costume, as well as those of her Destiny Child band members and all 120 backup dancers on stage, were creations of New York-based designer Rubin Singer.

Singer described Beyoncé's bodysuit, which was was made from python, iguana, lamb leather, and Chantilly lace, as "representative of what I do."

"The black motorcycle jacket with asymmetrical collar was all about construction; the skirt was draped, and it was very intrinsic to the draping I do–layered and multidimensional; and then the paneling and use of exotic skins and leather on the bodysuit," the third-generation couturier from Russia explained.

“We had to make the body suit have a tremendous range of motion and flexibility,” he said.
"Beyoncé is such a fierce and intense performer we could not have the outfit constrict her in any way.”

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:05am
he said it took 200 hours to make....ask her costume designer who cosigned the guy
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

Speak to the designer about copying. That is not the first nor the last costume with that silhouette. Fashion nowadays are reminiscent of  previous generations.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/4879/20130204/beyoncé-super-bowl-halftime-bodysuit-rubin-singer-designer-fashion.htm

Beyonce's costume, as well as those of her Destiny Child band members and all 120 backup dancers on stage, were creations of New York-based designer Rubin Singer.

Singer described Beyoncé's bodysuit, which was was made from python, iguana, lamb leather, and Chantilly lace, as "representative of what I do."

"The black motorcycle jacket with asymmetrical collar was all about construction; the skirt was draped, and it was very intrinsic to the draping I do–layered and multidimensional; and then the paneling and use of exotic skins and leather on the bodysuit," the third-generation couturier from Russia explained.

“We had to make the body suit have a tremendous range of motion and flexibility,” he said.
"Beyoncé is such a fierce and intense performer we could not have the outfit constrict her in any way.”

i laughed
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

i laughed

Why? I don't know anything about iguana however I have seen items made of lamb leather and I have a pair of shoes made with python leather.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 357>
  Share Topic