Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 370>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:37pm

Stars React to Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime Show, Destiny’s Child Reunion

Beyonce Super Bowl

9:20 pm, February 3rd, 2013

• Stars took to Twitter during and after Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Halftime Show on Sunday to give their raves — and a couple of rants.

The singer performed some of her hits, including “Halo” and “Crazy in Love,” and reunited with Destiny’s Child.

Check out what the stars are saying here!

PHOTOS – BEYONCE’S HALFTIME SHOW PERFORMANCE

Jay-Z: Lights out!!! Any questions??

Kim Kardashian: OMG Beyonce killed it!!! And when Destiny’s Child came out…that made my life! #Bootylicious

Justin Timberlake: Yes, B. Yes. Roasted that… #KINGBEY

Carrie Underwood: …and @Beyonce just made all the rest of us singers look stupid! In the most awesome way possible! Way to work it! #BestEverHalftimeShow

Brooklyn Decker: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DESTINYS CHILD IS BACK!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh

Randy Jackson: Millions of eyes on @beyonce killing it #superbowl47

Oprah: BEYONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Hyland: Um. Why can’t I be beyonce? #themthighs

Diddy: King B is my f**kin Hero!!! #KillinIt

Sophia Bush: Beyonce is my church #Preach

Carson Daly: Please nipple gate come back

Mindy Kaling: My heart has stopped #Beyonce

Jamie Kennedy: Why is the halftime keep stage all Ed hardy lookin?

Paris Jackson: OMG DESTINY’S CHILD

Samuel L. Jackson: I’m in the DON’T GIVE A F**K IF IT’S PRE-RECORDED OR NOT club!! B’s putting’ in WURK!!!!

Joel McHale: So THAT’S where the other two members of Destiny’s Child have been: trapped in pneumatic tubes beneath the SuperDome.

Evan Rachel Wood: Beyonce is so HOT i cannot even take it!! Ahhhhhh!!

Andy Cohen: HOLY SH*T I LOVED THAT SO MUCH

Ashley Benson: Wow. Best Super Bowl performance of all time. She freakin killed it.

Steve Martin: Congrats to Beyonce, famous for her appearance with me in Pink Panther I.

Bill Maher: I saw an ad for scientology, i joined, and then Destiny’s Child reunited! That sh*t works – thanks, Tom Cruise!

Shannen Doherty: Damn beyonce rocked it

Tom Bergeron: Half-time show had it all. Beyonce, Destiny’s Child, a John Forsythe voice cameo and Beyonce hair extension souvenirs for fast-acting fans!

Brooke Burke: Beyonce are you F’in kidding me! You’re smoking hot….my hero.

Minka Kelly: BEYONCE!!!!!!

Michael Strahan: Beyonce is the best!!!! Damn she killed it. Best female artist (singer/dancer combo) ever!

Marlee Matlin: Wow #Beyonce just redefined half time entertainment in America. #SuperBowl

Derek Hough: Beyonce was incredible ! Not sure about the ending but dayum, talk about working that FACE ! Whew !

Frank Ocean: destinys child super bowl swaggin

Kelly Ripa: This is the BEST BEYONCE CONCERT I’ve ever seen!!!!! #crazyinlove!!!!”

Tori Spelling: Halftime Hottie! #SuperBowl #Beyoncé

Jennifer Morrison: Did beyonce just blow a fuse with that awesomeness?

Kirstie Alley: think Beyonce show used too many volts? #blackout

Alec Baldwin: Destiny’s Child blew the power out with their curling irons…

Nicole Scherzinger: Beyonce just slayed super bowl half time!!! #beyoncebowl!

Chloe Grace Moretz: Best halftime performance ever. #SuperBowl2013 baddiebey #Beyoncé

Jesse Tyler Ferguson: The opener & closer to the amazing Beyonce concert tonight was kinda boring. Not much singing. Just a lot of running around & falling down.

Lady Antebellum: @beyonce was so bootylicious that she knocked the power out at the #SuperBowl

Joey Lawrence: OMG!!Beyonce was AMAZING!!! You made us all proud B!! Hope your all Watching the Bowl!!! One of our great American traditions!!

Arsenio Hall: Beyonce still got the belt! And she just sparked her critics & haters wit’ it. #theone

Anna Kendrick: Beyonce = everything. I’m dying. I’ve died. I am dead. #IRegretNothing

Patti Stanger: @beyonce you killed it. Lovin the girl power. Single girls my fav. No lip synching here! Xo

Christie Brinkley: WOW!!!!! Beyonce!!!!! Does Not Get ANY Better than THAT!!!!!!

Jessie J: Goosebumps!! @Beyonce a superstar right to her fingertips! #superbowl

Courtney Stodden: @Beyonce’ lookin’ HOT out there, girl! Love her!! #SuperBowl

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:20pm

Certain shades of blond are not for her. This bleach blond makes her look pale as heck. 

Also, why do females think it's sexy to hold their mouth open like that?

Edited by niecy - Feb 04 2013 at 7:22pm
    ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:24pm
    She did the damn thing last night. It really was a Beyonce Concert ft the Superbowl. She kilt it, as u could've saw by the lights
    Meme0887 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:40pm
    Man that gif with them doing single ladies just kills me lol. Michelle wasn't even trying..smh

James Avery View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:42pm
    Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

She did the damn thing last night. It really was a Beyonce Concert ft the Superbowl. She kilt it, as u could've saw by the lights

yea she did the damn thang. i was so high and drunk during her performance. i was in awe of the wall she was dancing in front of. it looked like there were 4 other dancers on stage with her when it was only 2, hell of an illusion imho.

niecy View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:46pm
    Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

yea she did the damn thang. i was so high and drunk during her performance. i was in awe of the wall she was dancing in front of. it looked like there were 4 other dancers on stage with her when it was only 2, hell of an illusion imho.

LOL
    EasterBell View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:50pm
    She ain't the first to do that wall thing (MJ did something similar (but not to her extent) for his Super Bowl halftime show. There were probably others that did it to that I can't remember right now), but that was a good performance. She did the thing..

Edited by EasterBell - Feb 04 2013 at 7:53pm
    EPITOME View Drop Down
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:57pm
    what is that blonde wig for that ad?!!
    coconess View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:02pm
    i wonder how photoshopped her waist is in that pic

i love that shape. 
    niecy View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:07pm
    This ain't really about Beyonce but how many times did MJ perform on the superbowl halftime? I don't know why I keep wanting to think he did more than once.
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    House of CB London
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Dependable Quality Hair
    Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 370>
      Share Topic