Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 422>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:28am
I did not know who Verdine White was so I clicked......then howled DeadCry..so loud the dog jumped up. Freaking madness.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:35am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I know that all of you missed BEYONCE: THE CONCERT (featuring the Super Bowl), because you were high on acid and scratching at the TV as it played the Kitty Halftime Show on a loop, so here's the full video of Blue Ivy Carter'smother giving us the greatest drag show on earth. Beyonce sang! Beyonce popped her ass! Beyonce left cuts on the faces of the hos in the front row when she whipped them repeatedly with her weave! If you have a 3D TV, then you are probably in the emergency room right now, because Beyonce's bulging ass eyeballs knocked you in the face and put stars over your head.

My favorite part was when Michelle Williams and Kelly "When Did This Bitch Get So Hot?" Rowland literally popped up from the basement for a minute before Beyonce sent them back to the unemployment office. Michelle was my favorite, because she served up some Verdine White glamour for days.

And where was Basement Baby?! My guess is that she was in Beyonce's dressing room and was the one who knocked the power out when she plugged a flat iron into a plug to straighten out Beyonce's after-party wig. Poor BB, she can't even flat iron a wig right!

YOOOOO I JUST DIED! 

LmaooooooooLOLLOLCryCry
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:47am
Verdine White though....CryCryCryCry
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

I did not know who Verdine White was so I clicked......then howled DeadCry..so loud the dog jumped up. Freaking madness.
LOL me too
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:58am
Whoooo I'm so tired. That performance took a lot out of me! LMBO
-Kenya Moore

Dead
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:08am
i just realized that the KK thread is longer, LONGER, than the bey/jay thread. Black women are really mesmerized by kim.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:17am
Verdine White

I'm mad They said "Shaq lip syncs better than this bitch"

O my ribs, my ribs
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

i just realized that the KK thread is longer, LONGER, than the bey/jay thread. Black women are really mesmerized by kim.
lmbo you must aint never been in that thread LOLLOLLOLCryCry
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:24pm

POST GAME: Beyonce Parties With Kelly Rowland, Ray Lewis & MJB, Speaks After Superbowl Makes TV Ratings History + Drops ROYAL Inspired TV AD For UK Tour

Feb 04 | by Natasha

photo photo-1-400x393_zpsa441256d.jpg

It was the biggest night in TV history. Literally. And the biggest winners of the night--Beyonce & The Ravens--celebrated by hitting up a post game party in N.O. We've got pics and video of Beyonce right after her performance inside, plus her new Royal inspired UK TV ad...

Beyonce (and Jay-Z too) joined up with Superbowl Champs Ray Lewis, coach John Harbaugh and the Ravens team and their families for a huge post-game celebration party last night.  The big game has officially been touted as the most watched TV program in ratings history.

Which means it beat out last year's 111 million viewers.

The diva was spotted in a pic (above) with Ravens baller Bryant McKinnie, and yeah we see Julius back there.

photo photo-2-400x399_zps3f40801f.jpg

photo IMG_7115-400x300_zps7611fa69.jpg

Kelly Rowland and Kevin Liles also came through to celebrate with Ray Lewis and the crew.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

lmbo you must aint never been in that thread LOLLOLLOLCryCry

that thread is full of shaaaade and ewws
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon