Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 413>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i hate when she writes notes i just wanna say shut up beyonce.Sleepy i honestly dont think she means it.

Neither do I, I def wouldn't believe her if I was Jhud. That's the same chick she couldn't send flowers to or call after half her immediate family was murdered
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:44am
I just realized she has a picture of Jay in the center of her cheat on that corset, cute
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:13am

i hate when she writes notes i just wanna say shut up beyonce.Sleepy i honestly dont think she means it.

This
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 5:30am

i think she does.  some designer said that Bey & Solange are the only people who send things back laundered and with a handwritten thank you note.  he says everyone else sends everything back dirty and crumpled.

i personally just don't get why she writes in the direction that she does
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 5:33am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Neither do I, I def wouldn't believe her if I was Jhud. That's the same chick she couldn't send flowers to or call after half her immediate family was murdered

i googled and it was on sandra roses site....yeah....i dont believe many things she writes and most of the comments in that article agreed with me lol
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:15am
i love the outfit especially the cut of the lace, i think she did a good job i liked when she popped her collar
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:39am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

[/QUOTE]LOLLOL
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:19am

I know that all of you missed BEYONCE: THE CONCERT (featuring the Super Bowl), because you were high on acid and scratching at the TV as it played the Kitty Halftime Show on a loop, so here's the full video of Blue Ivy Carter'smother giving us the greatest drag show on earth. Beyonce sang! Beyonce popped her ass! Beyonce left cuts on the faces of the hos in the front row when she whipped them repeatedly with her weave! If you have a 3D TV, then you are probably in the emergency room right now, because Beyonce's bulging ass eyeballs knocked you in the face and put stars over your head.

My favorite part was when Michelle Williams and Kelly "When Did This Bitch Get So Hot?" Rowland literally popped up from the basement for a minute before Beyonce sent them back to the unemployment office. Michelle was my favorite, because she served up some Verdine White glamour for days.

And where was Basement Baby?! My guess is that she was in Beyonce's dressing room and was the one who knocked the power out when she plugged a flat iron into a plug to straighten out Beyonce's after-party wig. Poor BB, she can't even flat iron a wig right!

YOOOOO I JUST DIED! 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I know that all of you missed BEYONCE: THE CONCERT (featuring the Super Bowl), because you were high on acid and scratching at the TV as it played the Kitty Halftime Show on a loop, so here's the full video of Blue Ivy Carter'smother giving us the greatest drag show on earth. Beyonce sang! Beyonce popped her ass! Beyonce left cuts on the faces of the hos in the front row when she whipped them repeatedly with her weave! If you have a 3D TV, then you are probably in the emergency room right now, because Beyonce's bulging ass eyeballs knocked you in the face and put stars over your head.

My favorite part was when Michelle Williams and Kelly "When Did This Bitch Get So Hot?" Rowland literally popped up from the basement for a minute before Beyonce sent them back to the unemployment office. Michelle was my favorite, because she served up some Verdine White glamour for days.

And where was Basement Baby?! My guess is that she was in Beyonce's dressing room and was the one who knocked the power out when she plugged a flat iron into a plug to straighten out Beyonce's after-party wig. Poor BB, she can't even flat iron a wig right!

YOOOOO I JUST DIED! 

LMFAO!! LOL
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:23am
Oohhh Lawd, Oh Goddd, I just fell out @ Michelle serving up Verdine White LOLOLOLOLOLOL, my keystrokes are weak!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 413>
  Share Topic