Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 419>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:58am
^^ How can you tell if it is lacefront since she has a part. 
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:00am
that guy is cute.Smile
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so it looks like a lacefront there....whatchyall think?

I see natural hair near the part...her blonde is just a shade lighter than the rest of the hair..Im thinking sew in, but she could have the LF behind the hairline...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

^^ How can you tell if it is lacefront since she has a part. 

I've always had a part in my lacefrontsEmbarrassed
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so it looks like a lacefront there....whatchyall think?

I see natural hair near the part...her blonde is just a shade lighter than the rest of the hair..Im thinking sew in, but she could have the LF behind the hairline...

that edge up looks super straight
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:37pm

Beyonce Sits Down With Deion Sanders & Rich Eisen

FRI, FEB 01 2013 BY BITCHIE STAFF | FILED UNDER: CELEBRITIES

Beyonce Tina Knowles Deion Sanders

Beyonce and her mama Tina were all smiles yesterday following the Super Bowl press conference where Beyonce sung the National Anthem live for a room full of journalists.  After she passed that test, she switched out of her white Olcay Olsen freakum dress (otherwise known as the Slit back leather dress) and into an orange Antonio Berardi dress  for a candid interview with sportscasters Rich Eisen and Deion Sanders.

Bey brought a lot of personality to the interview as she talked about how supportive her husband is, her daughter and why she chose to open the Super Bowl press conference by singing the National Anthem.  She said, “I figured it was the best way to address it and move on.”

She also revealed that she’s been studying and researching other legendary artists who have performed during the half-time show:

When I decided to do this, when I was asked to do it, I went back and researched every performance I could find on the internet, So I’ve seen all of them over and over again. My favorite probably was Prince, of course I loved Madonna’s, I’ve studied Michael’s, all of my heroes, they were all great.

Before the interview was over, Deion and Rich begged and pleaded with Bey to reveal some tea on her performance, however, she only hit them with, “I’ll be singing live.”

Catch that interview, plus watch Beyonce put her back up singers in the spotlight in another rehearsal video teaser below:

VIDEOS...ALAS BHM HATES ME SO I CAN'T POST THEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Zhh9Tzr7o

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:14pm
She looked great in both dresses but the red one has myHeart and I don't really like the color red.....I see mama T. pulled her face together.
crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

photo beyonce-national-anthem-live-at-super-bowl-press-conference-13_zpsb06e88d5.jpg

photo photo1_zps532867c0.jpg

she looks so good!! Her legs are beatiful here
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:01pm

CANDIDS: Jay-Z LIGHTS UP In New Orleans + Queen Latifah GETS A TICKET In LA

Feb 02 | by _YBF

photo shacarter1.jpg

Media mogul Jay-Z was seen smoking a cigar down in New Orleans yesterday.  See the mogul lighting up inside and find out what surprise Queen Latifah found on her windshield in LA...

photo shawcarter2.jpg  

Down in New Orleans, Jay-Z was seen smoking cigars at the Mayan Import Co. with a friend yesterday.  We're sure Jay is in town to support his wife, Beyonce, who's going to shut Super Bowl XLVII down tomorrow.  

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:02pm

Beyonce's Promo Pic LEAKS For "The Mrs. Carter Show" WORLD TOUR?

Feb 02 | by Natasha

photo 63b47389-8d8d-d29d-da5e-5064b4ffc7ba_zps49b29c35.jpg

Grab your lacefronts plus an extra in honor of Blue Ivy Carter.  Because, according to a leaked promo pic on LiveNation's UK ticketing site, Beyonce Knowles Carter is about to head out on her fifth world tour.

Deets inside....

Looks like the year of Beyonce is officially in full swing.  And we're only in the second month.  With only a little of a day left till her big Superbowl Halftime show, LiveNation UK just leaked a teaser pic of what seems to be an upcoming tour

There are no details on the website yet, but the promo pic (which was just a small pic on the site) reads, "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour."

And could this also be the name of her new album she's reportedly been in the studio working on?  Reports have revealed that the "End of Time" singer is working with folks like Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, and Azealia Banks.  We love it already. 

And the pic also looks like it's part of this mystery shoot posted recently as well.

photo BCCVRfDCAAAIP5zjpg_large_zps4b0da0d3.jpg

Bey hinted that some type of tour announcement would be made soon, but not necessarily this soon.  When asked atThursday's Superbowl press conference, she responded:

"I may have an announcement after the performance -- fans should just stay tuned to see."

Looks like the cat may be out the bag just a little early.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 419>
  Share Topic