Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 318>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:14pm
outtakes from GQ magazine

Here's a few highlghts that didn't make the issue.

On the 'fake pregnancy' and 'Beyonce used a surragate' rumors

"I felt like I kind of had to protect my mother, because when people made up the silliest rumor about me not really being pregnant She was there when I went through all of those things. And my sister. They were very, very defensive. It's not personal to me, and it comes along with the job, but the lack of respect—people will just go too far sometimes." 

On not making her whole career about being Jay-Z's wife

"I was independent before I met my husband, and we have such a natural chemistry and a genuine relationship, and it's based on the things that relationships are supposed to be based on. I've seen, growing up, when a woman or a man in a relationship—it doesn't matter which one—doesn't feel confident, they feel a bit trapped. Your self-worth is determined by you. You don't have to depend on someone telling you who you are."

On her upcoming reunion with Destiny's Child

The members of Destiny's Child "were my family, and still are my family. Unlike solo artists that started out, my foundation is being in a group and being with other women that needed—we needed each other so much. I mean, it's harmony. And we were super tight. We could walk into a room and not give each other the key and sing in perfect harmony. It gives me chills. So that union, that unity, that sisterhood, it is how I grew up.

On what daughter Blue Ivy has taught her about herself

"When I gave birth, that was the first time I truly let go and surrendered. And it taught me how amazing that feels... Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life. And expressing that excitement and that sensuality and the connection I have with my husband—I'm a lot more comfortable with that now. I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself."

Check out more interview outtakes over at GQ.  And we've got all her cover shoot outtakes HERE.

Photo: Terry Richardson

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

TMZ and CNN both confirming Beyonce did not sing the national anthem live. Why did she take out the earpiece like she couldn't hear herself.

why are there pics of her practicing?Confused
No, u saw her in the recording studio with those music sheets Stern Smile
which is weird. couldve sworn i read somewhere ( i thought it was this thread ) that she didnt have time to practice.Confused
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:19pm
that was not a recording. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:34pm
Can you imagine had they projected video or a hologram of Whitney Houston singing the National Anthem at the Inaugural? That would've been beyond awesome!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:45pm
OMG They are covering this on Nightline... a whole segment for it!

This is ridiculous! Overreaction is an understatement
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:53pm
lol

http://www.reellifewithjane.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/sasha-malia-inauguration-2013-12.jpg
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:20am
Grandma Robinson & Natasha aint havin that

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 23 2013 at 12:21am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:22am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Grandma Robinson & Natasha aint havin that

Yeah she would make B wait on the porch til FLOTUS came home
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:03pm

Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake Film ‘Suit & Tie’ Video

FRI, JAN 25 2013 BY NECOLE BITCHIE | FILED UNDER: CELEBRITIES

Jay-z and Justin Timberlake Suit and Tie Video Filming

Jay-Z and JT are on their suit and tie sh-t!

Last week, a few folks were disappointed when a lyric video to Justin Timberlake’s comeback single, “Suit & Tie” circulated the net and only included Justin Timberlake. Apparently, that was just a prequel and both guys will be in the final version.

The two fellas were spotted goofing off in shirts and ties earlier today while filming scenes for the upcoming visual in LA.

Meanwhile, it’s been almost a year since Jay appeared in a music video. This should be epic…

Catch a few pics, plus JT’s lyric video below:

Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z film Suit and Tie
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:10pm

Beyonce Gives Sneak Peek Into SUPERBOWL Rehearsals, (Almost) Secures Blue Ivy's Trademark

Jan 25 | by Natasha

photo ScreenShot2013-01-25at121802PM_zpsa38d5520.png

While rocking her Brooklyn Nets tee, Beyonce gave her Instagram followers a peek into her rehearsals for Superbowl 2013.  Check the pics inside, plus the latest on that trademark problem The Carters faced over Baby Blue Ivy's name...

photo ScreenShot2013-01-25at121750PM_zps17964caa.png

Looks like Bey is prepping for a big stage of dancers for her upcoming SuperBowl Halftime show in New Orleans next weekend.  The diva who has weathered the Beyonce-Gate lipsyncing controversy this week seems to be only focused on work.  She has yet to give a statement herself (but "sources" allegedly close to her have spoken out in support) on the drama. 

Ne-Yo, who has written some of her biggest hits and a talented performer himself, commented that people are being too judgmental and need to shut up and enjoy the music.  Especially since everyone knows what she's capable of.

''I didn't see the inauguration so I can't comment on her performance, but I will say that people can be so judgmental on anything an artist does, so of course Beyonce will be no exception to that rule. People are always going to be making comments, everybody is a damn expert at everything.

''You know what that woman is capable of, you know what she can do, so whether she's singing live or lip synching, whatever the case may be, just enjoy the damn music and shut up.

Totally agree.  And instead of feeding the negativity, Beuonce's posted the above two pics from her rehearsal.

Meanwhile, the Washington Post reports that the judge in her and Jay-Z's trademark case for their daughter Blue Ivy's name has granted them the go-ahead to pursue it.

Previously, the couple hit a snag where the US trademark office put their application on hold as one merchant (a Boston wedding planner with the same name) was just granted a trademark.  But since this will be a totally different category, The Carters have been officially given the green light to pursue.

Now, they just have to show the trademark is in use on products within the next 3 years, and the trademark filing is official.

Expect some Blue Ivy branded toddler & kid gear soon....

Pics: Instagram

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System