Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 412>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:03pm
I wanna see Beyonce's place. 
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:07pm
I thought lip syncing was when you mouthed the song while the record plays

Didn't know y'all changed the definition... 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:09pm
was that even a question?

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

dh told me this---so i was right when I said Whitney was better
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

So does she lip sync all the time....hmmmm
Artists like her Britney and Janet say its ok too, bc theyre dancing around all over the stage all night. You cant sing and do all those moves at the same time and have it sound good according to them. That came out after Ashlee Simpson got caught on SNL, bc they didnt understand why she thought she had to lip sync. Its not like she was doing anything special. LOL

lmfao LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:14pm
outtakes from GQ magazine

Here's a few highlghts that didn't make the issue.

On the 'fake pregnancy' and 'Beyonce used a surragate' rumors

"I felt like I kind of had to protect my mother, because when people made up the silliest rumor about me not really being pregnant She was there when I went through all of those things. And my sister. They were very, very defensive. It's not personal to me, and it comes along with the job, but the lack of respect—people will just go too far sometimes." 

On not making her whole career about being Jay-Z's wife

"I was independent before I met my husband, and we have such a natural chemistry and a genuine relationship, and it's based on the things that relationships are supposed to be based on. I've seen, growing up, when a woman or a man in a relationship—it doesn't matter which one—doesn't feel confident, they feel a bit trapped. Your self-worth is determined by you. You don't have to depend on someone telling you who you are."

On her upcoming reunion with Destiny's Child

The members of Destiny's Child "were my family, and still are my family. Unlike solo artists that started out, my foundation is being in a group and being with other women that needed—we needed each other so much. I mean, it's harmony. And we were super tight. We could walk into a room and not give each other the key and sing in perfect harmony. It gives me chills. So that union, that unity, that sisterhood, it is how I grew up.

On what daughter Blue Ivy has taught her about herself

"When I gave birth, that was the first time I truly let go and surrendered. And it taught me how amazing that feels... Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life. And expressing that excitement and that sensuality and the connection I have with my husband—I'm a lot more comfortable with that now. I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself."

Check out more interview outtakes over at GQ.  And we've got all her cover shoot outtakes HERE.

Photo: Terry Richardson

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

TMZ and CNN both confirming Beyonce did not sing the national anthem live. Why did she take out the earpiece like she couldn't hear herself.

why are there pics of her practicing?Confused
No, u saw her in the recording studio with those music sheets Stern Smile
which is weird. couldve sworn i read somewhere ( i thought it was this thread ) that she didnt have time to practice.Confused
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:19pm
that was not a recording. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:34pm
Can you imagine had they projected video or a hologram of Whitney Houston singing the National Anthem at the Inaugural? That would've been beyond awesome!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:45pm
OMG They are covering this on Nightline... a whole segment for it!

This is ridiculous! Overreaction is an understatement
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:53pm
lol

http://www.reellifewithjane.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/sasha-malia-inauguration-2013-12.jpg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 412>
  Share Topic