Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 318>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

it's funny how KK is trying to use the Bey playbook when it comes to her pregnancy.  KK is not allowing the baby on the reality show or accepting money for the first pix...you know its ONLY b/c she wants to stay in Bey's circle.

I didnt know Kim was ever actually considered apart of the circle even if she does date Kanye. And child boo we all know as soon as Kim has that baby she'll be taking any piece of money thrown at her to put the kid in the spotlight. If she doesn't then mama Kris will find some way to.

Edited by niecy - Jan 09 2013 at 4:45pm
Sponsored Links

happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:46pm

it's funny how KK is trying to use the Bey playbook when it comes to her pregnancy.  KK is not allowing the baby on the reality show or accepting money for the first pix...you know its ONLY b/c she wants to stay in Bey's circle.

I saw an interview where she said the baby will be on tv. And I don't get the whole she is trying to be Beyonce that people see. She about two divorces too late. I just see Kim trying to remain the most relevant reality star by any means.

happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Maybe it's just me but I'm honestly surprised Bey aint using Blue Ivy as another money maker.

She tried to but got shut down by the court. She wanted to trademark Blue Ivy for business. But Blue Ivy is the name of a company that's been trademarked for years. So court said no. How you gonna try and fight someone for what is theirs and has been for years. She and her husband are just so sneaky and weird.
no, everyone else was trying to make money off of naming things Blue Ivy, so Bey and Jay tried to trademark it to quash everyone else doing that. Someone can bring up that thread

A company tried to make money off JLO's kids names. She had them stopped and their names actually came from a popular mexican tv show. Angelina Jolie didn't trademark any of her kid's names and yet they are not being used for profit. No celeb birth was more famous than Shiloh Jolie Bit.
Beyonce was probably trying to bring out Blue Ivy onesies.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:50pm

I saw an interview where she said the baby will be on tv. And I don't get the whole she is trying to be Beyonce that people see. She about two divorces too late. I just see Kim trying to remain the most relevant reality star by any means.

really?  i thought i read on tmz that they planned to not put the baby on tv...i guess that's just more smoke and mirror b.s. that is dropped from kris jenner to make it seem like theyre not famewhoring.

@niecy...maybe poor choice of words...should've said trying to get INTO Bey's circle.

happy4b...what better way to remain relevant than to form a friendship with one of the biggest superstars in the world?  her ultimate goal is to be as famous as possible and she's doing it by aligning herself in all the right places.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:51pm

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Maybe it's just me but I'm honestly surprised Bey aint using Blue Ivy as another money maker.

She tried to but got shut down by the court. She wanted to trademark Blue Ivy for business. But Blue Ivy is the name of a company that's been trademarked for years. So court said no. How you gonna try and fight someone for what is theirs and has been for years. She and her husband are just so sneaky and weird.
no, everyone else was trying to make money off of naming things Blue Ivy, so Bey and Jay tried to trademark it to quash everyone else doing that. Someone can bring up that thread

A company tried to make money off JLO's kids names. She had them stopped and their names actually came from a popular mexican tv show. Angelina Jolie didn't trademark any of her kid's names and yet they are not being used for profit. No celeb birth was more famous than Shiloh Jolie Bit.
Beyonce was probably trying to bring out Blue Ivy onesies.

lol that show aint a Mexican show its a PBS show. Not that it matters
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:52pm
if i looked like that, those pics would be my avi, facebook page, and drivers license 
SWEETBREAD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SWEETBREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:03pm
KK is selling those first baby pics................you can take that to the bank.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:09pm
^^^^Yup
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:42pm
Did beyonce have plastic surgery on her thighs?
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 7:04pm
What am I looking at? Why? 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System