Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 358>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I doubt she's trying not to be boring. At a young age she was thrust into a world where you cannot be yourself and express yourself without thinking of what you are supposed to and not supposed to say and how you must be politically correct at all times. Essentially she was trained to be a robot. As an adult who earned more this year than every poster here and their family, I am sure she feels like she can be herself now. I guess seeing her be herself after so many years of not, is the awkwardness we're seeing. She is Beyonce, she doesn't need to try.

but what does this have to do with people thinking she's boring?

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

You'd have to read my whole post and not single out a sentence as if it were my only statement for my point to come across. You can think she is boring. My point is, she probably is just being herself not trying as hard as some may believe. The point in mentioning he earnings is that she "has it", she doesn't need to further impress common folk.

But what I singled out was irrelevant to the point you were trying to make. Sentences in paragraphs should actually relate to one another. You were trying to throw shade. Sleepy
Sponsored Links

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:21am
Rich people can't be criticized? ....... because they rich???  
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:09pm

I doubt she's trying not to be boring. At a young age she was thrust into a world where you cannot be yourself and express yourself without thinking of what you are supposed to and not supposed to say and how you must be politically correct at all times. Essentially she was trained to be a robot. As an adult who earned more this year than every poster here and their family, I am sure she feels like she can be herself now. I guess seeing her be herself after so many years of not, is the awkwardness we're seeing. She is Beyonce, she doesn't need to try.

You'd have to read my whole post and not single out a sentence as if it were my only statement for my point to come across. You can think she is boring. My point is, she probably is just being herself not trying as hard as some may believe. The point in mentioning he earnings is that she "has it", she doesn't need to further impress common folk.

But what I singled out was irrelevant to the point you were trying to make. Sentences in paragraphs should actually relate to one another. You were trying to throw shade. Sleepy

I made myself clear. You can choose to get offended and make up stories about about the intentions of my posts all day long *insert "aint nobody got time for gif*
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:10pm
that*
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:39pm

If you follow Mister Martian on Twitter (@HalfMartian), you might have seen him Tweet about two new Beyoncé songs rumored to be popping up soon!

Here's the information he posted: 

Song #1: "12 Roses" 
Produced by Stargate ("Diamonds" by Rihanna)
Written by Sia, Stargate & Beyoncé

According To Pulse: This track is a "pounding pop mid-tempo ballad."
An example of a mid-tempo ballad would be "Irreplaceable."

Song #2: "Rollercoaster" (Featuring Miguel)
Co-Produced by Hit-Boy ("Mercy" by Kanye West) & Stereotypes ("Damaged" by Danity Kane) 
Written by Beyoncé and The Cataracs

According to Pulse: This track is an "electronic piece" with a "funky house breakdown".
Kind of odd considering the producers. I assume the original track was produced by The Cataracs, but Bey had additional production from Hit-Boy and Stereotypes. 

Of course, this is all rumored information. There is no concrete proof or validation from Beyoncé's team. However, this information allegedly comes from a writer from "Entertainment Weekly" which Beyoncé will be covering after her Superbowl performance.

I guess we'll know soon.

http://blog.martiantv.com/2012/12/rumored-new-info-on-2-new-beyonce-songs.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+LiveFromMars+(MartianTV)&m=1
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:57pm
I wish Beyonce would go back to doing music that is more like her first album.

Her song "Yes" was my sh*t.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:21pm

I made myself clear. You can choose to get offended and make up stories about about the intentions of my posts all day long *insert "aint nobody got time for gif*

ain't no one writing stories or getting offended...

talking bout ain't got time for that, but you're responding

go protect your ends boo Sleepy

Edited by femmefatale85 - Dec 30 2012 at 2:25pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:55pm

ain't no one writing stories or getting offended...

talking bout ain't got time for that, but you're responding

go protect your ends boo Sleepy

LOLLOLDead
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:50pm
Beyonce wears ratchet earrings
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:51pm
hot diggity damn that picture is a hot azz mess.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 358>
  Share Topic