Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 319>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

I doubt she's trying not to be boring. At a young age she was thrust into a world where you cannot be yourself and express yourself without thinking of what you are supposed to and not supposed to say and how you must be politically correct at all times. Essentially she was trained to be a robot. As an adult who earned more this year than every poster here and their family, I am sure she feels like she can be herself now. I guess seeing her be herself after so many years of not, is the awkwardness we're seeing. She is Beyonce, she doesn't need to try.

but what does this have to do with people thinking she's boring?

standard reply for everyone who doesnt like the popular artist.

which reply is standard?
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:34pm
she's rich... she aint trying?

what kinda basicness is this.

iz poor n fly-- deez bishes wont hold me back.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:36pm
the bolded part lhdc said. i noticed ppl always say things like that when populars are involved.

*slow post* lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

the bolded part lhdc said. i noticed ppl always say things like that when populars are involved.

*slow post* lol

oo--i am slowEmbarrassed
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:09am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

I doubt she's trying not to be boring. At a young age she was thrust into a world where you cannot be yourself and express yourself without thinking of what you are supposed to and not supposed to say and how you must be politically correct at all times. Essentially she was trained to be a robot. As an adult who earned more this year than every poster here and their family, I am sure she feels like she can be herself now. I guess seeing her be herself after so many years of not, is the awkwardness we're seeing. She is Beyonce, she doesn't need to try.

but what does this have to do with people thinking she's boring?

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

You'd have to read my whole post and not single out a sentence as if it were my only statement for my point to come across. You can think she is boring. My point is, she probably is just being herself not trying as hard as some may believe. The point in mentioning he earnings is that she "has it", she doesn't need to further impress common folk.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:23am
Domin
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Domin

What's wrong bwom?Shocked
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:31am
Nothing, just making sure it's You. Hey Gurl, Missed You round here...Been watching Your Vids on Youtube, worrying about if You're gonna have heat damage You have to take care of 'Our Hair '
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:42am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Nothing, just making sure it's You. Hey Gurl, Missed You round here...Been watching Your Vids on Youtube, worrying about if You're gonna have heat damage You have to take care of 'Our Hair '

I missed posting 'round these parts!! Russ done screwed me over lol...had to create a new acct becauseI was locked out lol.

No heat damage thus far. My hair is my baby. My gf says that I need a shirt that says "I have to protect my ends" because I am always saying something like that when she requests that I wear certain styles or grabs my shoulders without first moving my hair out of the way etc.

"Our hair" is doing well lol. I miss your posts. I don't know how to search the net for the things you find :( lol. I hope you have been well :)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:03am
So glad to know...No Heat Damage, YEAH!!!!!!!!
Nothing to miss cause I barely start threads anymore, just post in the ones I find interesting:-)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 319>