Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 358>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:53pm
i think she looks good.
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

my friend told me she saw them last night at the 40/40 club. Jay Z shook my friends hand and Bey said hi to her. lol.  I actually like the dress. 

clubbing on a tuesday? 
there was an event there at the 40 that night that she was invited to.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:07pm
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

Who Wore It Better: Beyoncé vs. Brandy in Rag & Bone’s Burgundy Grand Prix Skinnies

by Cliche

Beyoncé took to Instagram in the same pair of $218 Rag & Bone Burgundy Grand Prix Leather Panel Skinnies Brandy wore back in August.

Who Wore It Better-1219-Beyoncé vs. Brandy in Rag &amp; Bone’s Burgundy Grand Prix Skinnies

While Beyoncé paired hers with a matching Helmur Lang Pointed Cuff Blazer, printed blouse, and black pumps, Brandy rocked hers with an on trend B44 Leather Jersey Tank, and Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Ankle Boots.

The Grand Prix Leather Panel Skinnies are a celebrity favorite. They boast racing-inspired colorblock two-tone side panels.

rag-and-bone-burgundy-grand-prix-leather-panel-skinnies

This is a tough one for me! I would have preferred Brandy’s look with a black boot, and Beyoncé’s without the blazer. Looove the pants though, and they’re on sale? I need them in my life!

What do you think? Who wore it better?

< method="POST" name="twiigspollvote102771_86571000" ="http://www.twiigs.com/vote" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; -: none; clear: none; display: block; : none; : static; visibility: ; height: auto; width: auto; outline-style: none; clip: auto; overflow: ; : auto; text-shadow: none; word-spacing: normal;">

Beyonce-Instragram-Rag-and-Bone-Skinny-Jeans-Helmut-Lang-Blazer

brandy-you-me-and-the-circus-premiere-los-angeles-b44-leather-jersey-tank-rag-and-bone-grand-prix-panelled-skinnies-giuseppe-zanotti-suede-ankle-boots

~Cliché

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:18pm
i didnt even wait for the pic to download and i know everyone will be going with beyaki

but now that ive fully downloaded the page im going with beyaki, tee hee
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Get the Look: Beyoncé’s Bowery Ballroom Torn by Ronny Kobo Mammie Parisian Folklore Dress

by Faith

Beyoncé strikes again! The songstress hit the Bowery Ballroom in NYC to support her sister, Solange, at her concert. For the night, she slipped (and I mean slipped) into a $298 Torn by Ronny Kobo Mammie Parisian Folklore Dress:

gtl-121212-Beyoncé’s Bowery Ballroom Torn by Ronny Kobo Mammie Parisian Folklore Dress
Her sold-out double knit jeresey dress features an ornate paisley print and a form-fitting silhouette.

torn-by-ronny-kobo-mammie-parisian-dress

Recreate Beyoncé’s look here.

< width="562" height="244" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://widget.shopstyle.com/widget?pid=uid9281-2485591-53&look=9395629&width=4&height=1&layout=0&border=0&footer=0" style="border-width: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line;">

Beyoncé Knowles is becoming Beyoncé Bodycon and I love it! She has the figure, so why not flaunt it?

What do you think? Would you wear it?

beyonce-bowery-ballroom-new-york-city-torn-by-ronny-kobo-mammie-parisian-folklore-dress-1

Dress actually looks better on the model Confused
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:18am
yuck.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:22am
brandy looks dumb
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:24am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

brandy looks dumb

I actually snorted reading this LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:29am
Those pants are really cute but it seems neither one of them knew what to wear with them.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:59pm
Brandy for the L.......but she does look good on the cover of Jet for once.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 358>
  Share Topic