Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 317>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.39  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:13pm
why is her hair never combed?...like never.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

damn, yall act like she IG'n especially for ya'll, she felt like sharing a shadow of the kid, deal with it.
LOL

Isnt the point of IG to post pictures for OTHERS to see though? Its not like IG is a personal photo album that nobody was meant to see or am I missing something here...Plus the picture was posted on Jay's website not her IG. Confused
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

you know her mammie probably don't know how to do hair. Bey been used to having others do her hair since she was a teen she probably don't have a clue what to do.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:27pm
i died!

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

that child looks too old to be 1....

she's 35

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

it's funny how KK is trying to use the Bey playbook when it comes to her pregnancy.  KK is not allowing the baby on the reality show or accepting money for the first pix...you know its ONLY b/c she wants to stay in Bey's circle.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

damn, yall act like she IG'n especially for ya'll, she felt like sharing a shadow of the kid, deal with it.
LOL

Isnt the point of IG to post pictures for OTHERS to see though? Its not like IG is a personal photo album that nobody was meant to see or am I missing something here...Plus the picture was posted on Jay's website not her IG. Confused

yes but its still up to her to share what she wants, how she wants to share it. I dont see why people are complaining.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:31pm
That poor child is gonna be weird as hell Cry
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:33pm

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

LOL

yes but its still up to her to share what she wants, how she wants to share it. I dont see why people are complaining.

because its a public forum and they have a right to freedom of speech...just like you said its up to Bey to post whatever pics she wants its up to people to complain if they want to.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:34pm
lol, complaining to no avail but I digress 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:35pm
well, you should be used to it BHM complains about everything.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Cause BlueIvy ain't gotta sit still for nobody...

Keep it Up BJay, She gone have dredlocks @2
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System