Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 350351352353354 422>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 50 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 12:32pm
 August 11th, 2014
BEYONCECELEBRITY STYLESHOPPING
Wardrobe Query: Beyonce’s Instagram Lanvin Chain Embellished Black Felt Hat And Topshop Skinny Rib Crop Top
BY CLAIRE

Beyonce wardrobe queries keep a rolling on in!
Waquele wrote, “I’m loving Beyonce look below especially the skirt and hat.”
Lanvin rabbit fur felt visor hat ($695) and TOPSHOP skinny rib crop top  beyonce
” Any idea where she purchased both items from? I would love to buy for my bday in two weeks!!!!”

Ok!!! Not sure about her skirt just yet, but we’ve got the scoop on the rest of Bey’s look. She showed off her hot bod in a $16 Topshop Skinny Rib Crop Top and a $695 Lanvin Chain Embellished Black Felt Hat.
Her elegant cap is embellished with a slim gold chain at the front and trimmed in the brand’s signature grosgrain ribbon at the back.
Beyonces Instagram Lanvin Chain Embellished Black Felt Hat and Topshop Skinny Rib Crop Top
She undoubtedly has this top in several colors! The ribbed top is slightly sheer.
9 Beyonces Instagram Lanvin Chain Embellished Black Felt Hat and Topshop Skinny Rib Crop Top
If you know where the skirt is from, leave a tip! Until then, I’ll get my search on. Cop her hat atNet a Porter, and her top at Topshop.
Would you wear this ensemble?
Lanvin rabbit fur felt visor hat ($695) and TOPSHOP skinny rib crop top  beyonce

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 12:33pm
August 9th, 2014
BEYONCECELEBRITY STYLEINSTAGRAMSHOPPING
Get The Look: Beyoncé’s Instagram Gypsum Upton Grey Bodysuit And R13 Vedder Shorts
BY FAITH

Another day, another Beyoncé Instagram post! This time around, the superstar posed in a $30Gypsum Upton Grey Bodysuit and $322 R13 Vedder Shorts:

beyonce-instagram-gypsum-upton-bodysuit-r13-vedder-shorts

Her bodysuit is crafted from ultra soft cotton and a stretchy spandex fabric and features extended armholes.

gypsum-upton-bodysuit

Her red plaid shorts showcase a front tie waist with a fabric overlay detail on the back, side slit pockets, and side pockets.

r13-vedder-shorts

Recreate Mrs. Knowles-Carter’s ensemble with the below pieces.

I loved this look!

Thoughts?

beyonce-instagram-gypsum-upton-bodysuit-r13-vedder-shorts

August 8th, 2014
BEYONCECELEBRITY STYLESHOPPING
Splurge: Beyoncé’s Instagram Moschino T-Shirt, Ancient Greek Kori Knee High Gladiator Sandals, And Italia Independent I-V Rock Studded Sunglasses
BY CLAIRE

I’m off to enjoy my Friday afternoon, but before I do, we’ve got a quick Beyonce post to push out!
The songstress flaunted her casual style on IG in a black leather jacket and Topshop cutoffs, enlivened by a Moschino Logo T-shirt, $580 Ancient Greek Knee High Gladiator Sandals, and $247 Italia Independent I-V Rock Embellished Sunglasses:
Beyoncés Instagram Moschino T-Shirt, Christian Louboutin Girafina Knee High Gladiator Sandals, and Italia Independent I-V Rock Embellished Sunglasses
Her knee high sandals have an open toe, toe thong, black round shoelaces, black grommets, and lace hooks.
Her studded shades come in a wayfarer design.
5 Beyoncés Instagram Moschino T-Shirt and Christian Louboutin Girafina Knee High Gladiator Sandals
Her tee doesn’t seem to be available, and her sandals are sold out! But, you can cop her sunglasses at Scoop New York. Get them here.
Are you feeling Bey’s casual steeze?
Beyoncés Instagram Moschino T-Shirt, Christian Louboutin Girafina Knee High Gladiator Sandals, and Italia Independent I-V Rock Embellished Sunglasses

3 Beyoncés Instagram Moschino T-Shirt, Christian Louboutin Girafina Knee High Gladiator Sandals, and Italia Independent I-V Rock Embellished Sunglasses

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 12:50pm
She's so fake...idk who she thinks she's fooling....

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 12:55pm
grow up Bey
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:16pm
Those shorts look cute
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:24pm
hate when she has her mouth opening same pose.. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:46pm
I like the plaid
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:49pm
i like the hat.

But she's kind of doing the most. 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

She's so fake...idk who she thinks she's fooling....

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 7:59am

FAMILY OUTING: Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Hit The Indoor Race Track...And Turn It Into A Photoshoot

Aug 16 | by Natasha

photo BvGbn81IUAEJciN_zpsb8290722.jpg

Beyonce Knowles kicked off her shoes and had her own persnal photoshoot at an indoor race track recently.  Check out the Carter family having some fun together on an outing inside, plus peeks at Bey's calendar and new fragrance....

photo BvGbemmIcAE9sF9_zpsaca6838b.jpg

As Bey & Jay continue to brush off divorce rumors and prepare for their last On The Run Tour stops in Paris September 12th & 13th, they took a little time to blow off some steam at an indoor raceway.  The couple rented out K1 Speed to celebrate Hov's niece Teanna’s 16th birthday.

Looks like Yonce snagged that championship spot after a race with her hubby.  She showed off those killer abs and posed it up...in a pic that reminds us of her sexy 2013 GQ cover shoot.

Mr. & Mrs. C weren't the only ones throwing on helmets and getting their engines started.

photo BvGgXo-IAAAYBPz_zps24456cd0.jpg 

Little Blue Ivy got to help pick out a car too.  Adorbs!

photo ttcake.png

Happy Birthday TT!

In other Bey news, her 2014 Official calendar is now on sale at Amazon.  But you can catch a good sneak peek below.  Each month is a hot still from one of her Beyonce album video.

photo BvH0OWpIQAErZRb_zps7dfc1863.png

photo BvHmLJMIQAEAPTp_zps4808f8a8.jpg

Sexy.

photo BvAHwlrIEAExLDs_zps1173719d.png

And if you're wondering about the "Blow" singer's next fragrance she released the promo for HEAT Wild Orchid.  Smellin' like Beyonce & orchids can't be all that bad...

The Carters' 'On the Run' HBO special to air Sept. 20.

Photos: Beyonce.com/Beyonce Legion's Twitter

Edited by femmefatale85 - Aug 16 2014 at 7:59am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon