Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate Jay/Bey/Blue/Plus Their Other Kids Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 336337338339340 387>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 48 Votes, Average 2.42  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:58am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

okay yea i understand weight fluctuations and having a baby and stuff.. 

but here she looks kinda big.. at the bottom she looks barely there.. 

i guess its just tricks.. rhi looks bigger or smaller sometimes too.. but not as much of a diff as bey imo. 

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

photo beyrun6.jpg

The first pic was taken during her time of the month LOL
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:06am

BRAIDLESS IN GUCCI: Beyoncé Gets WHITE HOT At Chime For Change 1 Year Anniversary Party

Jun 03 | by Natasha

photo BpP1MisCMAEtD7i_zps9f0c584f.jpg

Beyoncé switched up her look for Gucci's Chime For Change anniversary party tonight.  The "XO" chick took out the braids and let it flow while rocking a white hot look by Gucci.

Check out her fab look inside...

At the Gucci store on 5th Avenue in NYC, Beyonce rocked a sexy white jumpsuit for Chime For Change's 1 year anniversary party.  And it was all hosted by Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini and T Magazine Editor-In-Chief Deborah Needleman, which explains why the pop queen is covering the new issue of T magazine this week.

photo BpPwdemCcAEfYhB_zps5ab4c8b8.jpg

photo BpP1s_KCAAEtcph_zpsc49723e2.jpg

photo BpP1jAACMAQnAiu_zps6d276565.jpg

She laughed it up with Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini, as both ladies, along with Selma Hayek, founded the Chime For Change organization.

photo BpPuqhHCcAEUlWO_zpsf42b367e.jpg

Over the last year, Bey has participated in a commercial for the oranization, whose mission is to raise funds and awareness in support of projects for girls and women around the world through sharing "powerful stories" about inspiring females.  And she's rocked out with the Sound for Change concert, as well as told her own stories.  Mrs. Carter shared a story last April for the campaign saying:

"I have always felt strongly about equal opportunity for women. Girls have to be taught from early on that they are strong and capable of being anything they want to be.It's up to us to change the statistics for women around the world. I'm honored to be in the company of women who live fearlessly and set an example for the next generation of young ladies."

Fab look and a fab cause.

Twitter: @WomensWearDaily/Wireimage

Those braids lasted a while. What? 2 weeks, give or take? LOL
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:28am
She looks great
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:08am
I love her in the white jumpsuit 
funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:33am
I love the white jumpsuit, she looks nice in that one
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:39am
She looks nice.
Hate that wig.

She's addicted though
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:52am

SNEAK PEEK: Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams In First Pic From “Say Yes” Video + Michelle Dishes On Secret Video Shoot & Working With Destiny’s Child Again

Jun 04 | by _YBF

photo dcsayyes.jpg

After Beyonce, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland tried to secretly film Michelle's “Say Yes” video in New Jersey last month, Destiny's Child fans totally lost it once the word got out that they were filming. Now, a brand new picture from the video set has been released. Peep the pic and find out what Michelle had to say about the making of the video inside….

A Destiny’s Child reunion went down a few weeks ago when Beyonce, Michelle, Kelly and Solange met up in Maplewood, New Jersey to film the visuals for Michelle’s new single “Say Yes.”

The foursome filmed the video inside someone’s house in New Jersey and Michelle believes the secret got out after the owner likely got excited and called up family and friends to let them in on the secret filming. Soon after, a huge crowd gathered outside of the residence, which resulted in hundreds of people screaming their heads off once they spotted Bey making an exit to her black SUV.

Now…the first sneak peek of the video has been released and Michelle is dishing on the deets on what happened that night in NJ.

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter Michelle detailed how the crowd outside of the set came about, her feelings about her first single "Say Yes" leaking, her upcoming gospel album Journey to Freedom (dropping in September) and she also dished on her cancelled Jesus Christ Superstar arena tour.

Here are the highlights:

On how fans found out about the secret filming of the video “Say Yes”:
"We heard all this commotion going on while we were filming. We filmed at somebody's house and they probably got excited and called their cousins and friends and, next thing you know, the whole town was on one street. ... I woke up to the news of the song being leaked and I just hate when that happens because it was an unmastered version. At the same time, I was overwhelmed by the support. I know things happen for a reason. I don't want anyone to think I'm pissed. I'm not."

On reuniting with her Destiny’s Child bandmates:
"It was so much fun," says Williams. "It was like we were little kids again. I have their back and they have mine. They have showed themselves to be loyal to me time after time. They have proven they are my sisters time and time again."

On the Harmony Samuels produced track:
"It is a song that came from Africa more than a hundred years ago. I don't think anyone knows who wrote it or who started singing that chorus. When the song leaked last week, so many people from Africa and Nigeria were trying to let me know where it came from."

On how Beyonce and Kelly came about to be featured on the song:
"They received an advance copy of the album and called saying, 'We love 'When Jesus Says Yes'… there has to be a Destiny's Child mix of the song,'" Williams recalls. "Kelly did it and Beyonce got right in the studio and did her part. I kept it a secret because I didn't want anyone to know until it was time."

On hoping to reconnect with DC fans with her gospel music:
"Destiny's Child had millions of fans but the second I did 'gospel,' they were, like, 'We love you but I don't know...' My message is that I'm here to inspire and to encourage and give hope. Whatever you want to do, you can do. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but I've been there. I have been down in a dark place and I want to tell people my story of how I got to that dark place and how I'm free from it now."

On the cancellation of her Jesus Christ Superstar arena tour (which she was set to play Mary Magdalene):
"I'll be honest and say this frees me up to work my album for the summer," she says. "I know there were sacrifices made for the tour. I couldn't take certain offers that came my way so now we're able to capture some of those opportunities again."

Nice.

Photo: Erik Umphery/The Hollywood Reporter

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:52am
didnt read but no to that hair color for you, michelle 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:26am
June 5th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Jay-Z, Shopping
Splurge: Beyonce’s New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals + Jay Z’s Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
By Claire

The Carters have been staying busy lately, popping around New York for various engagements. Beyonce and Jay Z were spotted last night, with Bey in a cute pink number, a Prada Hibiscus Handbag, and $650 Burberry Vinyl T-Strap Sandals.
2 Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Jay brought up the rear in a $435 Rodarte Black Mesh Jersey:
Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Her bag is crafted of saffiano cross grain leather in a prominent hibiscus floral display.
0 Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Her bubblegum vinyl sandals have a 4.5″ heel.
Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey

Jay’s unisex crewneck mesh overlong jersey top has a logo print and athletic numeral at the front, along with a scorpion emblem detail at the sleeves.
2 Beyonces New York City Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Get Beyonce’s bag here, her shoes on sale here, and Jay’s Jersey at Ssense.com.

Thoughts?

Beyonces New York City Pink Romper, Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag, and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
2 Beyonces New York City Pink Romper, Prada Saffiano Hibiscus Bag, and Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Vinyl T-strap Pink Sandals  + Jay Zs Black Mesh Rodarte Jersey
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:32am
She looks cute. He looks dusty.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style