Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 10:32am
This is one of my faves (Outre's Felicia, in synthetic):

I wore this one while I was on vacation, it didn't shed much, and blended very well.  I wore it for about 2 months, before the ends started frizzing. Pretty much what's expected from synthetic, but it was pretty good overall. I thought it was too straight, but you can't curl it, so now I pretty much go for straighter ones with a little bump or layering at the end.

Outre's felicia

Edited by TiraGyrl - Mar 14 2007 at 10:33am
Sponsored Links

Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 10:39am
I got this one from LovelyLisa a while back....I loved it, but I don't wear my hair as curly anymore. I think I got about 3 weeks of wear out of it before it frizzed.

*~ALL PHOTOS COURTESY OF MY BATHROOM STUDIOWink~*

Outre's Barbara

BurberryBrit View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 12:17pm
I'll include myself:
Outre
Nita
Synthetic

The hair type is a very believeable synthetic.  It's like Yaki.  Quite a few people thought it was my hair.  I wore my hair slicked down in the front, added the weave and put on a very thin black headband to hide the bump.  I wore that wig for a long time.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by sunshine3215 sunshine3215 wrote:

The one above, I wear very close to my hair line and its nice.

OK, that Gabrielle is nice and asking me to take her home. Smile

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by sunshine3215 sunshine3215 wrote:

This is the one I have in right NOW...

But I have in 1B, and the bottom is a little heavy so I cut it up in layers around the face, since its human hair.  My comments are on this link.

This is one I'm definitely getting because I've heard so many good things about it.  I'm a little scared of straight-ish falls though because I bought one that doesn't look good at ALL.  It doesn't blend well with my hair and looks like doll hair to me. Dead I'd hate to buy a $50 wig and hate it, but everyone seems to love this wig.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by TiraGyrl TiraGyrl wrote:

This is one of my faves (Outre's Felicia, in synthetic):

I wore this one while I was on vacation, it didn't shed much, and blended very well.  I wore it for about 2 months, before the ends started frizzing. Pretty much what's expected from synthetic, but it was pretty good overall. I thought it was too straight, but you can't curl it, so now I pretty much go for straighter ones with a little bump or layering at the end.

Outre's felicia

You are so pretty!  How much of your hair is out?  My hair is only 4-5" in the front so I'm afaid it won't blend as well with a poker straight wig like the Felicia.

And what are you wearing in your avatar?

Edited by BurberryBrit - Mar 14 2007 at 12:25pm
Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 12:26pm
Thanks Burberry! In that pic, I think maybe a horseshoe is left out, maybe 2-3 inches across, not very much. I usually do it with a headband so I dont have to worry about blending too much.

eta: I think my hair is like 7 inches in the front, so blending isn't too bad. If you're relaxed, I say flat iron and use a polisher or a serum, and if you aren't a good press on that part will do it. And do it the night before and tie down with a silk scarf...very rarely I would sleep with the wig on, and in the morning it looked very well blended.

Edited by TiraGyrl - Mar 14 2007 at 12:28pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 12:29pm
Anyone worn the Vera or Emily by Outre?  I'm dying to try those. 
Ya know, I'm really about to buy $100 worth of fake hair this weekend.  I want at least 3 styles and a phony pony that I can change this summer.  Right now, Gabrielle, Vera, Emily and HZ8003 are on my list!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by TiraGyrl TiraGyrl wrote:

Thanks Burberry! In that pic, I think maybe a horseshoe is left out, maybe 2-3 inches across, not very much. I usually do it with a headband so I dont have to worry about blending too much.

eta: I think my hair is like 7 inches in the front, so blending isn't too bad. If you're relaxed, I say flat iron and use a polisher or a serum, and if you aren't a good press on that part will do it. And do it the night before and tie down with a silk scarf...very rarely I would sleep with the wig on, and in the morning it looked very well blended.

OK, your hair is longer so that helps.  I will probably just go with a wig with some body or curl to it so my hair will blend better.  Thanks!!
Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 12:34pm
Burberry, the one in my avatar is by Modu....they make great ones. I think the model number is TM-133, it's synthetic.  It's long with really pretty curls, I can't find it online though. Be sure to see if your BSS carries them. They're straight ones and human are nice too.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
  Share Topic