It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2007 at 9:42pm
I looooooooooooove mine.LOL I wish I could find it online, because they only sell it at one BSS here, and I can hardly find my color. I'm telling you, it's really natural and lasts a good while. I think I'm gonna comb it out and wear it tomorrow. I bought the Outre Rochelle (the really straight one in my pics) and I've been wearing it, but I'm not feeling it anymore because it's too straight. 
Sponsored Links

girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2007 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by TiraGyrl TiraGyrl wrote:

I looooooooooooove mine.LOL I wish I could find it online, because they only sell it at one BSS here, and I can hardly find my color. I'm telling you, it's really natural and lasts a good while. I think I'm gonna comb it out and wear it tomorrow. I bought the Outre Rochelle (the really straight one in my pics) and I've been wearing it, but I'm not feeling it anymore because it's too straight. 

beats u!!!!!!LOL  Does the place where you buy yours sell online?  I REALLY WANT ONEEE AngryCry
Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2007 at 10:00pm
I'm gonna check it out tomorrow, if they can ship it to you, I'll let you know. If not, we could probably work something out. Wink
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2007 at 12:33am

I'm gonna check it out tomorrow, if they can ship it to you, I'll let you know. If not, we could probably work something out. Wink

Ok that would be great!
klove2 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2007 at 8:56am
Originally posted by *Star* *Star* wrote:

KLove2 your hair is really cute. Which brand are you using?

Thank you Star!  It is some brand called "Amy".  And it is synthetic.
Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2007 at 9:04am
I love Amy hair, but I've never looked at their half-wigs. It's very pretty on you!
klove2 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2007 at 9:09am

I love Amy hair, but I've never looked at their half-wigs. It's very pretty on you!

Thank you TiraGyrl!!Embarrassed  That is so sweet.  I really love the half wig.  I use to put heat on my hair everyday, but since I started taking care of my hair and doing protective styles I haven't had to touch a curling iron.  And the wig allows my hair to stay protected all day while getting moisture from doing the baggie technique.

Edited by klove2 - May 08 2007 at 9:34am
Mytai View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2007 at 9:40am
Hey TiraGyrl!

Whats the name of the one that girlnextdoor likes?  Is it the one that you have on in your AVI?
TexasBelle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 10:29pm
Hey Ladies! I haven't been here in a while but I thought I'd add my two cents here. I've been wearing half wigs for almost 3 years now.

-Manufacturer: Sensationnel

-Style name or number: 8005, 8006, 8000, 8003

-Hair type: I only wear human hair (now)

-General comments: Sensationnel human hair wigs last forever and they hold their styles even after washing. I like to wash and flat iron and set them on rollers.ETA: to help maintain the hairstyle and avoid tangling - moisturize and seal your human hair wigs like you do your natural hair. With synthetic wigs, oil sheen can help keep the tangles at bay, for a little while.

-Styling advice: To avoid tearing up your hair with the combs -- place a stocking/wig cap on your hair and put a mesh/net cap over it. You can get a mesh cap at your local drug store/beauty supply (http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?id=prod2499406&CATID=100839&skuid=sku2498843&V=G&ec=frgl_588579#). You can then attach the combs to the holes in the mesh (use a bobby pin to hold the mesh net in place if you need extra security).

Presently, I'm wearing a lace frontal along my hairline and a half wig in back.

I have a couple pics in my Fotki.
http://public.fotki.com/TexasBelle/

Edited by TexasBelle - May 07 2007 at 10:39pm
klove2 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 9:33am
Originally posted by TexasBelle TexasBelle wrote:

Hey Ladies! I haven't been here in a while but I thought I'd add my two cents here. I've been wearing half wigs for almost 3 years now.

-Manufacturer: Sensationnel

-Style name or number: 8005, 8006, 8000, 8003

-Hair type: I only wear human hair (now)

-General comments: Sensationnel human hair wigs last forever and they hold their styles even after washing. I like to wash and flat iron and set them on rollers.ETA: to help maintain the hairstyle and avoid tangling - moisturize and seal your human hair wigs like you do your natural hair. With synthetic wigs, oil sheen can help keep the tangles at bay, for a little while.

-Styling advice: To avoid tearing up your hair with the combs -- place a stocking/wig cap on your hair and put a mesh/net cap over it. You can get a mesh cap at your local drug store/beauty supply (http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?id=prod2499406&CATID=100839&skuid=sku2498843&V=G&ec=frgl_588579#). You can then attach the combs to the holes in the mesh (use a bobby pin to hold the mesh net in place if you need extra security).

Presently, I'm wearing a lace frontal along my hairline and a half wig in back.

I have a couple pics in my Fotki.
http://public.fotki.com/TexasBelle/

You have beautiful hair.  I hope my hair looks like that after wearing half wigs. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic