Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
BurberryBrit View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate Fall/Half-Wig/ 3/4 wig guide
    Posted: Mar 13 2007 at 7:09pm
I don't know how successful this will be, but I hope others will find this helpful!  Personally, I like falls because they provide a good option if you can't afford a lacefront or weave of if you want to be versatile.  I'm going to rock falls from May until December and need some help on deciding which fall to get!

For the ladies that wear falls regularly, can you post a link to your album (or post a picture here if you prefer)?  Please include:

-Manufacturer (Outre, Sensationnel, etc)
-Style name or number
-Hair type (synthetic or human)
-General comments (how well the texture matched, shedding issues, etc)
-Styling advice (if you have any suggestions)

I appreciate your help. Star
Sponsored Links

Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2007 at 7:18pm
I love falls, I don't have a fotki, but maybe I'll get one together since I've been wearing them so much. I'll put some pics up in a bit. I've tried quite a few of them.
SoDivine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2007 at 7:59pm
Tiragirl,
I wanna see your Falls too! Oh1 I can't wait!
Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2007 at 8:02pm
hey lisa!!

I'll get some pics together soon!
SoDivine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2007 at 8:32pm
Hey Girl! It's been awhile! Can't wait to see your pics...Wink
Bajan Beauty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2007 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by BurberryBrit BurberryBrit wrote:

I don't know how successful this will be, but I hope others will find this helpful!  Personally, I like falls because they provide a good option if you can't afford a lacefront or weave of if you want to be versatile.  I'm going to rock falls from May until December and need some help on deciding which fall to get!

For the ladies that wear falls regularly, can you post a link to your album (or post a picture here if you prefer)?  Please include:

-Manufacturer (Outre, Sensationnel, etc):  Outre and Sensationnel
-Style name or number:  I will have to get back to you on that one
-Hair type (synthetic or human): Always human
-General comments (how well the texture matched, shedding issues, etc):  I use fray block to prevent shedding, outre and sensationnel match my texture perfectly
-Styling advice (if you have any suggestions):  I like to rollerset and use a medium curling iron for tight curls that fall into waves after a week.  My favorite thing is steam rollers, quick and easy.

I appreciate your help. Star
hitwriter View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 12:55am
Sorry for not knowing, but what are falls?  
sunshine3215 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 9:26am

I also am a fall wearer.... I have one in right now.....here are my top picks... I don't have any pictures though of me...wearing one...but...

Styling advice - wear as close to the top of your hair line as possible...as with any weave the less of your own hair out...the more the illusion is given that is your hair.  Also once attached, pull the sides by your ears forward and secure with bobby pins, I use about 2 on each side in addition to the combs attached to the piece.  When removing, I put my head down ..looking at ones cheast, then I slowly unattach the back comb, feel for the pins, then slowly unattach the top so its falling forward.  These pieces can take back edges out if not careful.

Brand - Outre, Sensational...Links Below. Where to buy - I mostly buy online cause I know the brands I like and I don't like to search for the color or going from BSS to BSS looking for a certain style.

This style I wear with mico indiv. in the front sometimes..cause its long for me to play off as my own hair.  I don't wear this one too close to my hair line cause I leave out about 3 inches for the braids in the front.

The one above, I wear very close to my hair line and its nice.

sunshine3215 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 9:40am
Here are a few more that I have worn....

Also for me.....my goal is to give the illusion that this is my hair....so when I pick a fall....I wear that same style for a long time....like 2-3 months....I will buy 3 of the same fall and just keep wearing the same style.  I don't switch up....cause for me.....I don't like to be like some where every time you see them they got a different wig on...I like to draw less attention cause of the hair and more attention for my dress, style, and face then...Oh there she go with another wig on...also I'm almost 40 so age makes a difference.

I have worn this one, but for me, to achieve that long sweep in the front I had to bond a track.

This website I like cause it has people's comments about the hair.

This is the one I have in right NOW...

But I have in 1B, and the bottom is a little heavy so I cut it up in layers around the face, since its human hair.  My comments are on this link.

Tira View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 10:25am
Sunshine...the last link you posted is the one I'm wearing right now (excuse the sleepyfaceLOL):

It blends really well, but I like wearing them off my face with an elastic headband. I want the curls to fall a little, but it looks natural.

My only complaint is that Sensationnel caps are too small for my head, but I do have quite a noggin.Embarrassed

Edited by TiraGyrl - Mar 14 2007 at 10:27am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic