FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ultimate B-Dogg:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DivaKeya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaKeya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2016 at 7:56pm
I was just thinking about him and I wonder the same thing. Is he selling wigs these days?
Sponsored Links

RubyChanel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RubyChanel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2018 at 7:30pm
I just placed in the last two weeks from BDogg and I'm very happy with what I received! Lmk if anyone would like pics
DaishaMichelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaishaMichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2018 at 3:58am
I ordered from him several times, until 2016 I placed an order for my cousin and the hair was shipped to a person with the same name, but different address. I notified him about the situation, and he told me to give him some time to sort it out, long story short the hair never showed up. I will never deal with him again, the greed of this vendor couldn’t allow him to take responsibility for his own mistake!
Apride23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apride23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2018 at 3:20pm
Please post pics! I’ve been thinking about ordering again. What was shipping to US?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
  Share Topic