Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate B-Dogg:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:34pm
The price list varies with different clients. I requested  a price list from bdogg and another person on here displayed her price list..the prices I was given was way more money for a Kilo I am talking a 200 dollar difference. When I asked to place a sample order it was quoted 400 plus shipping ..I could not believe another person paid 220 for theirs. hmmm I don't feel comfortable with the different prices
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:13pm
I wonder what his explanation is for the different price quotes.

Even though e has no way of seeing his customers, it reminds me of the Braid shop I frequented in the the suburbs of Chicago. I would see people get different quotes, for the same exact style, based upon their perceived ability to pay.

The ones that came in with slippers on, stained sweats, hair in scarf, a ratty t-shirt, will a bunch of bad arse kids in tow, would get cheaper quotes than the ones coming in with a nice business suit, that spoke clearly and concisely.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I wonder what his explanation is for the different price quotes.

Even though e has no way of seeing his customers, it reminds me of the Braid shop I frequented in the the suburbs of Chicago. I would see people get different quotes, for the same exact style, based upon their perceived ability to pay.

The ones that came in with slippers on, stained sweats, hair in scarf, a ratty t-shirt, will a bunch of bad arse kids in tow, would get cheaper quotes than the ones coming in with a nice business suit, that spoke clearly and concisely.

Same thing here in NYC......Guess who I'd beWinkLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:20pm
It is better to just go over there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:21pm
Go to India or China to meet these vendors in person and buy bulk that way.
Sparklez1920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparklez1920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:33pm
Yup

I remember one time, the lady charged me about the same for my hair as she did the year before after inspecting my thickness and length...hey i wasn't even mad.. cuz i knew i was gonna pay a clean 250.00 for the style and didnt thank god

But that just goes to show you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:23pm
We need to stop wearing the hair to stop all cash flow since they are ripping us off. I bet these co will think twice
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

We need to stop wearing the hair to stop all cash flow since they are ripping us off. I bet these co will think twice

I SUGGESTED A BOYCOTT of B-DOGG years ago maybe in 2011 and I was told that he would not care. I think he will if we all banded together and stopped buying from him for two reasons, crazy price changes and not sending hair according to length. if we each e-mailed him to let him know we will not be ordering for these reasons he will know and see we talk to each other and stop his craziness..
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:08pm
I was going to order some from him, but everytime I get ready something just holds me back. I don't have time for the shady stuff.
Has anyone ordered any Curly Hair from him within the past 30 days?
I mean he has MPD'S so you may or may not get what you pay for on any given day.
Dang
Dang
Dang!
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by realvirginhair - Apr 08 2014 at 5:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training