BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate B-Dogg:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
myblackisfit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myblackisfit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:43am
My friend's BDOGG experience all in 3 days.
Ordered 2-20in coarse machine wefted bundles (says its not really coarse but ok)
Very thinly wefted
Very dry dry hair!
Delivered March 17th, installed March 17th

"definitely cant run my fingers though this. The hair I had on last week which was peruvian wavy was 100% better than this and I didn't seal the wefts. I understand this process is necessary so that's why i did it this time. Regardless it shouldn't be coming out like this."

Day 1-install night

Finish of install -

Day 2 - Morning

day 3

SHe is taking it out today!!

She emailed Bdogg here are excerpts:

I talked to them about this hair. They basically blamed me by saying I shouldn't have sealed the wefts!!!They said their wefts are top quality and that they never get complaints

can't believe them. Terrible customer service. They took note accountability for anything and blamed it on me

I didn't tell them. I just said that the weft were not strong enough. He replied and said, yes they are. Then said the problem is if you seal the wefts you make it worse, ect

.I sent these pics to them. He said, that doesn't look like our hair....lmao
"

Ladies if you order be leary! Or do group order for kilo OR get your wefts reinforced via a great wefter!  Or else this 3 day saga may hit you. We all know Bdogg is a Hit or Miss but this sh*t here takes the cake! 3 damn Days!!!???

Edited by myblackisfit - Mar 19 2014 at 11:54am
Sponsored Links

Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:56am

Yeah the bandwagon effect has started yet again. how the hell did his name resurface again and all this start again. because he is getting so many orders he does not care anymore because people will keep ordering.

I am sorry this happened to you. you should make a whole new thread and warn people about this and to be very careful.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myblackisfit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:54pm
Yeah its my friend that got this.

But i feel bad because i recommended Bdogg to her.
No one in recently had really had issues with hair like this.

But his has has no business tact. Blaming it on customer.
How can he tell this hair was not his by pictures, LOL!

We are fire hawt with his assAngryAngry
DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:08pm
Wow i wanted to order him machine weft hair now im worried. Cant off to lose out like this on a purchase i really need raw vigin hait that wont shed. My client base depends on it. For the price he charges he should hire better wefters or train them better, sorry this happened with your shipment.
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by myblackisfit myblackisfit wrote:

Yeah its my friend that got this.

But i feel bad because i recommended Bdogg to her.
No one in recently had really had issues with hair like this.

But his has has no business tact. Blaming it on customer.
How can he tell this hair was not his by pictures, LOL!

We are fire hawt with his assAngryAngry

They all do it when things go bad. He sent me Shorter hair than I ordered he said it was because of wefting. really? 2-5" lost because of wefting? I think not. at this point I will back off from him for a few months let the craziness die down.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 6:57pm
Dayum! It's a see-saw with him. Every time I consider him, his quality goes down..

Nope..Next!
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:33pm
Oh wow I order 5 bundles different texture mainly wavy and deep curly .. Shedding some not a lot. So far I am happy with my purchase .. I order a little after tax season.. So many people were ordering during that time.. And that when they forget about quality ..sorry this happened your friend ..guess this is why he don't have pay pal..and really dispute
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:00pm
Wow ... Will splurge on Bliss Coarse Wavy ..... I was
close to ordering ....

Edited by spencer4hire - Mar 20 2014 at 5:08pm
shannelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 4:04pm
looks like I'm reconsidering my hair purchase

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myblackisfit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 4:30pm
The hair SEEMINGLY look like typical BDOGG Raw ugly hair.
But we were like ok no prob soon as you wash it will take its true form.
It did but then you see install - done by her mom - she is a hairstylist.

Yeah ladies!! Don't trust the wefting!! 
It may look thin but the the hair is not secured.
She had no clumps/when she washing/conditioned prior to install.
Sealed and all as you see - Proof is in the pix.

*BUYER BEWARE! PROCEED WITH CAUTION*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style