BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ultimate B-Dogg:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate B-Dogg:
    Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 8:36pm
Ok so im getting mine with the order that went out, I am a visual buyer and or keeper so when the hair arrives and it is looking uglyDead, My very first instinct will be to get rid of.Shocked

I want to hear from you ladies who have already bought and tamed it and have installed.

•  What did you do to get it to look good.
  •  What kinds of products did you used.
  • what products should be avoided.
  • what else should we know.

review the hair, What is your favorite texture, Just say anything B-Dogg.

Any other helpful comments would be nice.

I hope this will be a thread to help current and future B-dog buyers.

Edited by misjaghuar - Apr 12 2010 at 5:18am
Sponsored Links

iGRAnDiloquence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGRAnDiloquence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 8:57pm

Direct me to this B-Dogg thread please...

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 9:00pm
Wait What ? Confused
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by iGRAnDiloquence iGRAnDiloquence wrote:

I am hoping this will be that thread. I am hoping this will be the go to thread to find help for B-dogg hair. I also want to know what to do with it when i recieve it.

Ladies Help Us.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 9:07pm
From what I have seen, the hair does look ratty when it arrives. If you wash and condition, the natural state of the hair will come out.
mznaterz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mznaterz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Originally posted by iGRAnDiloquence iGRAnDiloquence wrote:

I am hoping this will be that thread. I am hoping this will be the go to thread to find help for B-dogg hair. I also want to know what to do with it when i recieve it.

Ladies Help Us.

i thought you would do the same thing you do to any other virgin indian hair shampoo cond. seal install
altimagurl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote altimagurl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 9:51pm
 B-Dogg?Confused
kashe21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashe21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2010 at 10:03pm
I am going to install my Bdog purchase next week. one of my bundles is real short, like 6-8 inchesand it was supposed to be 10-14 inches.  The other 2 bundles are between 10-12 inches, and one bundle cant be 4 ounces---so I was a little dissappointed with my batches. And I got shells in the hair. Gotta wash again and comb thru before install bcause i did not get them all.  Aside all of that the hair seems like a pretty good texture and the curls are popping after Iwashed it. 
MooMonSTAR View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooMonSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2010 at 2:19am
Originally posted by kashe21 kashe21 wrote:

I am going to install my Bdog purchase next week. one of my bundles is real short, like 6-8 inchesand it was supposed to be 10-14 inches.  The other 2 bundles are between 10-12 inches, and one bundle cant be 4 ounces---so I was a little dissappointed with my batches. And I got shells in the hair. Gotta wash again and comb thru before install bcause i did not get them all.  Aside all of that the hair seems like a pretty good texture and the curls are popping after Iwashed it. 
THIS I would have a problem with!!!
yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2010 at 4:08am
[QUOTE=misjaghuar]

•  What did you do to get it to look good.
  •  What kinds of products did you used.
  • what products should be avoided.
  • what else should we know.

review the hair -  

I ordered 16” curly and actually specifically told him to give me deep curly.............. I got curly (if fact I would say very wavy for a couple of the 5 bundles).   I received 1.1lb in weight.  I specifically told him to give me the darkest and black where he could – he actually did that with 4 of the 5 bundles.

One of the bundles only is deep curly (beautiful, like I said it looks like some “candy man” 3C), the other batches are curly but no way near curly enough for me, HOWEVER  I had no lice and after around 3 wash and deep conditions it is very pretty and holds the smell of the conditioner after drying which to me makes a good sign you have some remi. 

It is also hand tied so light as a feather.  One ore two greys here and there, nothing to be alarmed about.  Overall very healthy looking.
Not installed yet as I have to alter the curl pattern so it is nice and curly.  I tested this on a small piece and you can see a big difference in my curls that I did to the natural curl/wave of the hair originally. 

I think that having looked and touched my order for nearly a week I would say less is more were product is concerned as it looks very pretty after air dry and good deep condition , a nice texture to it that lends itself easily to our hair type.  It also looks very textured so flat irons with a sheen rather than a European shine look.

It does have the “big” look about it so if you don’t like big hair maybe not for you, so a “little” product and taming may be needed for some, but it does look nice that way.

For the price I have to say it is ok to good.  To get the same amount from Indian Hairs.com would have cost me nearly £100 more, so for the inconvenience of having to alter that weak curl pattern I would say it is a bargain I suppose (need to get more flippin perm rods).  However I.Hairs. usually send CURLY hair when you order CURLY, not wavy/curly. 

I can make 2 units  with 3 x5 closures out of it so may go to him again on the understanding I get very curly next time, but time will tell.

I will be putting pics  in my fotki of the new curl pattern against the old, plus a couple of the bundles and also of the really pretty deep one (why did I only get one like that!!)  later on tonight.
I have some rodding up to do when I get home
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style